craiGTi's ph2 GTi

new rear coily mounts from pitchy, awesome job so cheers, drops the rear nicely now and there's still 10-15mm to go! :D

also, pre JAE clean and pics :cool: ...

P9110418.jpg

P9110421.jpg

see you lot tomorrow, skanks

i was like woooo and she was like woooo and then i was like that is buff then she was like i know. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I'm just excited about JAE and sharing a tent with you! 1 man all the way! :D

yes i was, and thankyou corblah - that looks the tits! :D if you fancy doin any others, maybe in a pearly off white metallic colour i'd be most appreciative!

needs some spraying desperately after seeing it in sun at JAE and next to everyone elses cars :(

im bum'd i missed this at JAE i saw it leave on saturday i think damn it. would have scored high on the ol show & shine comp. no doubt. next time maybe fella

dd

hahahahahahah, yeh sorry to disappoint david but mine's a little worse for wear re. stonechips n stuff :(

everyone was like, wtf?! askin if i photoshopped it lmao, i can't use PS to save my life just lucky with lightin maybe - stonechips and paintwork to be sorted asap ;)

stu, - nah i did that PS ages ago, but it's pretty close to the 370z one isn't it :D hmmm...

is it just me, or are standard grills so hawt right now?! :lol: especially with the splitter centre bar gone etc?...

hmmmm...

P9230113.jpg

Yeah I'm liking the standard one. Think I'm the only one still rocking the P1 grille, actually prefer it like that atm (At least I'm not part of the BGB)

Back
Top Bottom