craiGTi's ph2 GTi

Think it looks good with just the black. I've got gaps on the bumper there too, but mines fucked...think it's just stress from hitting the floor now and then.

Nice container too.

makes sense, get's a fair bashing since the coilys :rolleyes:

yeah the container's my fave part too, sets pics of the car off a treat :P

woah woah woah, you tryin to create a blue version of mine? :lol:

i think the first one looks abso fucking lutely awesome to the point of ultimate-ness.

im not biased.

woah woah woah, you tryin to create a blue version of mine? :lol:

i think the first one looks abso fucking lutely awesome to the point of ultimate-ness.

im not biased.

:lol: yeah i thought at first it was a brainwave, then after starting doing it i realised where the idea came from! :O

sorry bout that, the silver's making the difference!!, and i might leave the GTi symbol out too. :O :rasp:

EDIT: haha, jst realised bout the wind deflectors too!! had them a while and not fitted them. putting them on at same time as black stripe does look rather suspicious doesn't it - my bad.

w00t that makes me unique! or special...... :/

i say either is good dude, however id be inclined to say do the first one because to me the second one looks kinda like one of those nasty ones the dealerships put on new cars to make them more appealing. thats purely my 2p though...

yeah i know what you mean about the silver, not that bad in the flesh, but maybe a bit 'zoom zoom ltd edition' :lol:

was thinking bronze/silver or bronze at first cos of wheels. might be too much though

yeah i can't work that gap out either, it's flush underneath - on the inside. but from the outside there's the gap. as if the lip on the bumper slopes down away from the wing?! :confused:

Bend the tab on the wing upwards, the tab the bumper screws onto, that should close the gap up a touch

Not to keen on either to be honest!
I've got that gap on my bumper to on the driver side too.

You have to have faith! i've not done it v well yet. I'm gonna tweak it slightly, it looks good on photoshop, just gotta get it right in the flesh. :P

@ Alan - yeah i'll try that cheers mate, that or heat the bumper lip up and bend that down a bit!

DELIVERY!! :D

Well as many know, not had the best of luck/not been overly strict with maintenance checks with my car. Firstly as already stated i've had a new engine thanks to low oil and pistons rings going (previous owner :mad: ) Then, few weeks ago, a rusty bottom rad hose clip leaked water and my head gasket went! :mad: :mad:

Was using loadsa water and on 3 cylinders some of the time, but...
With any luck as of sunday night i'll be driving a normal petrol powered almera, not the steam driven one i've got used to. With a few extra horses too... :cool:

JWT cams and adjustable cam gears - cheers stewarty
new gasket etc - cheers stu

cams.jpg
gasket.jpg

bolts-1.jpg

latest couple of pics i thought i'd put in here too...

P1200392jpg2jpg640.jpg
mera.jpg

Will update shortly with few other bits and bobs :D and verdict on them...

*excited now*

yeah, possibly. what the nismo universal ones? bout £90 aren't they?

first things first breathing needs sorting. ie. still running standard cat and cat back. This will be sorted in next couple of weeks ;)

oooooooooof definitely breathing mods 1st dude. yeh the nismo ones tend to be the choice, i also heard the sard ones are good

definitely something i'll look at, money permitting.

breathing mods coming soon though - not dissimilar to yours i don't think. ;)

yours v loud?

that's my only concern at the mo. wonder if i can get a backbox altered with a bigger silencer box on it?! :lol:

steven - cheers mate, do it! go bs7 - it's the best! ;)

sam - i don't mind noise, i just want cammy induction noise not farty exhausty noise! :P

wezz - that's cool then, should be getting syms old AAS mandrel bent. 2.5" system. silencer in mid section so should be good. and mongoose de-cat. dunno what they're like hopefully not like the chavvy rasp my old normal tubular decat :lol:

no mate, well as you know mine is 2.5" AAS with gtir mongoose decat which is resonated and a centre box just after the decat, it doesnt rasp at all, it roars, i dont like raspy exhausts either

if you do get a 2.5'' ss system with decat and it does raspy no biggie, just pop a muffler tip in the end for long trips to make it nice and quiet again like i do.

how odd mine does raspy ish with standard GTi centre section ressy decat and ss back box hhmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom