Darrens N16

I've got that same carpet in my garage lol! Amp looks good.
lol. amps a Hifonics 2 channel but I ripped of the badges by unscrewing the 2 screws and hot glueing the back im going to have it on display some where with Pioneer and Kicker as thats what im going to be using

ok last night I worked from 8pm to 10am this morning on car audio

I brought a new battery as my original is nackard and mounted it where the spare wheel
I brought a N16 1.8 Battery (slightly bigger) 600amp instead of N16 1.5 which is 550amp cost me a few quid more but its worth it in the long run

relocated battery to boot
wired the battries up (with split charge kit)
made boot floor but also have access to batteries if need be
wired up the amps (the 2 under the seat)
wired up the mono block
wired up the head unit in glove box
wired up some more wires for the AV and Xbox
refitted A Pillar with tweeters

next week I am going to mesure up some sizes so I can put the box into the boot and may be start installing some more equipment

need to do (no specific order)
Install alarm sensors and voice moduals
Install hands free kit
Install under seat neon lights
Install TV Tuner
Instal AV Switch
Install Xbox
modify original facia to have screen where CD player is and replace with a Screen
modify sunvisors for screens and cover it

retrim rear seats
buy carbon twill to carbon the dashboard
install sun strip

install coilovers

boot install is no where near finished atm no subs in at the moment but still sounds amazing. I will build a box next week and finish it hopefully. also I will take some pics tomorrow its still progress mode tbh. I got a pictures of my mates garage with 2 350Z's 1 mate and the other is the owners and a project S13 and my car. soon to be a Project 350Z too

:thumb: Good to see you on the BC group buy daz. That'll be a sound investment. Watch out for that spliiter though.

i found a trick to getting the lowww sunny over speed bumps, slow down then a quick squirt of throttle lifts the front end but this wont work on coilys, booo!

i still dont get how going over speed bumps at an angle makes it better? the cars still the same height, am i missing something?

No I never got that either. TBH the mondeo cares not for speed bumps, but I think even if I flattened a bus shelter I'd have a hard time noticing in that thing.
The SRi is low with a laguna splitter and not had any problems with it.

to miss the front bumper go up the speed bump with the left or right wheel and then counter it the other way once your up it and then your up and away

so left wheel onto the speed bump (miss front bumper lock it anti clockwise to do a right turn (to miss the side skirts) then off you go no 100% sure if this works but im pretty sure it does.

You've been at a friend's birthday since the 5th!? You party machine.

sorry going to have to be tomorrow if I remember. no its not having it just bought batteries for a old school digital camera and its crap no autofocus and pics came out crap. will have to be tomorrow when the suns out

Back
Top Bottom