Darrens N16

snowing again I just cleaned the car to get rid of all the salt/grit on the paintwork

anyway here they are enjoy :-)
N16 1.8 battery in boot (upgraded from 1.5 550-600amps)
Stinger Battery in boot
Power managment on right hand side of battery
Car grounding left of battery

I have a tempory box at the moment I will build one hopefully this week.

subframes and seats all fitted up.

CIMG1839.jpg

CIMG1840.jpg

CIMG1841.jpg

CIMG1842.jpg

CIMG1843.jpg

CIMG1844.jpg

CIMG1845.jpg

CIMG1846.jpg

CIMG1847-1.jpg

CIMG1849-1.jpg

CIMG1848.jpg

CIMG1850-1.jpg

CIMG1851-1.jpg

CIMG1852-1.jpg

Looking good. I had the same problem with the center silencer. Had it removed and it's not that much louder.
I had it removed and it was very loud so I put it back on thats why its at a dodgy angle as they never did a great job. I might get a metal strap and put it across the silencer holding it up but I am scared it might hit the shifter as its longer then standard

Yeah the brakes are great for the SR20DE+T, but personally I would have put the money into the engine, the N16 has adequate brakes for SR20 power, then the brake upgrade for when the turbo goes on. Still, if you pull it off Darren it'll be quite something.

Yeah the brakes are great for the SR20DE+T, but personally I would have put the money into the engine, the N16 has adequate brakes for SR20 power, then the brake upgrade for when the turbo goes on.

Agreed.

Good luck though Daz hope you manage to make this a go'er :thumb:

wise move id say as the N16 heavier so will need a touch more braking power once is boooooooosted and they look great :D

Well insurance won't insure me on a 2.0 N16 anyway so why not put the money to some where that is useful. might get a 2.5" exhaust from cat back and a Stage 1 flywheel and clutch for a SR20DE next

Back
Top Bottom