Darrens N16

Any pictures of the Carbon Fibre dash fitted mate?
Joe
nothing at the moment its at my mates place he is sanding it down. taking ages but its one of them jobs that takes ages.

also I am thinking of converting my car to 5 stud and using a Mazda 3 disc (300mm) and then making a bracket up for the endless. 150 tho for 5 stud conversion

Well insurance won't insure me on a 2.0 N16 anyway so why not put the money to some where that is useful. might get a 2.5" exhaust from cat back and a Stage 1 flywheel and clutch for a SR20DE next

Money doesnt disappear if left so imo I would have saved the £500 that those brakes cost and put it towards the conversion/insurance for when the time came.

Daz I thought the advantage of the Endless calipers were that they would work with the standard 280mmx22mm discs thus no extra money needed to fit them?? At least that's what you said on the phone unless your intell wasnt 100% then."bolt straight on with standard discs" <your words.

The Endless for 500 are cheap to be honest I am thinking to stick with 4 stud. not but I am unsure :-( as if I do sell the car atleast I can rip of the Endless Calipers. The Endless Calipers are in the same League as AP Racing Calipers if not Better

got my rims back and powder coated and what a result

DSC_00024.jpg

Darren just out of curiosity have you got any jobs going with you cos you seem to always have loads of wedge for mods??? x x

edk I will have them on the car tomorrow night
They`re supposed to go on the outside of the car, Daz! ;)
lol mate

Darren just out of curiosity have you got any jobs going with you cos you seem to always have loads of wedge for mods??? x x

I get my funds from my mum lol. I need to pay her back tho lol also its my student grants funding most of this. I don't drink so I don't go out much.

I am using 215/40/17 so the profile of the tyre is slightly thicker profile then the old one (205/40/17). the alloys are 7J with a offset is +44. they recommended 35-45 for the N16. my old wheels was 40 offset

Back
Top Bottom