Faulty Rad Cap discussion

I never said ian will be faster stu, a just said I hope he is aiming high as I am :lol:

a feel that the only n/a almera on here that will be any compatition to me is kurts, but I guess we will have to see once he has done a couple of runs.
I haven't anywhere near finished stripping my car either :lol:

I was expecting a reaction like that!

Dont think Kurt is really bothered about the 1/4 mile, and dont under estimate Joe and his secret build!?

Dan if you think I'm not going to be any competition to you, you must have been smoking maaate,
I've pretty much matched your fastest time so far this year, with a shitty £120 DE with some cams :D
Whats going to happen when I've got nearly 100bhp more than my previous setup??
hahahahahahahahaha

I LOL'd at some of the comments in this thread. There really is an N/A war brewing!

I wish Tech 1 was still here.
Nobody has ever come close, and probably never will.

Still claiming your DE was 140hp? Oh come on, it was more like 160hp!:lol:

If you want to know who's car is fastest, take a look at the terminal speeds, and not ET's.

shit i'd be ashamed if i took a title by 1/100th of a second with that much of a gap in power.

its like a 1.2 clio whupping an almera gti...

...and i`ve dropped down 10whp. :lol: Bring on some track action, and let the doubters/dyno lovers eat humble pie.

Still haven't had the joy of a few hot laps in convoy with you Ian.
Look forward to the day we're both overtaking bigger/better cars :D
Joe

joe with your itb's you aint gonna gain an extra 100bhp!
:lol:

you need ALOT of money/high performance up grades/engineering to get 240bhp
you make me laugh sometimes :lol:

enough of this tho,

ian, pleased for you matey, nothing better than putting it all back together and ragging the nuts off it, and it all working beautifuilly, :)

Big question now...
whats next?

Back
Top Bottom