Fiona's New N15...

Yesterday was up helping gaz on his lucino!

Also got the Scorpion Exhaust fitted, sounds a lot nicer, Fitted 333cc injectors and removed the 370cc injectors. fuel consumption is a hell of a lot better, and engine runs a lot smoother. me and gaz took it for a test run, took off and full throttles, the wheels spun right up to 7k,

Just waiting the greddy MSS clearing customs and we will get that fitted and then off to horsham developments to get it mapped!! its already turned out to be a monster so far. Car seems a dream to drive so far, very smooth to drive, Needs better tyres though but that can wait till next year.

I hope to get new pads fitted to the rear...they are pretty worn out!

Sounds promising Chris, but unless you've got an AFM gauge set up you might be better taking it easy on the engine til she's mapped :)

like i said was just the once, and was straight into 5th gear, it wont be over the 3k mark till its mapped.

On another note, they new grade 7 NGK iridiums arrived today, they wont be fitted untill they are at the mapping station

My engine didn`t like them.

i got grade 7 plugs, not sure if they're those same ones. Mine are same as wezz's ve ran, n1 plugs i think. been perfect in mine.

I think its the 'iridium' thing the SR20's don't like.. not the grade.
I've been recommended even colder than grade 7's for mine :/
I'd probably stick to a BKR6EY in a stock SR20VE.
Joe

I think its the 'iridium' thing the SR20's don't like.. not the grade.
I've been recommended even colder than grade 7's for mine :/
I'd probably stick to a BKR6EY in a stock SR20VE.
Joe

ive heard VE's dont like BKR6EY's as they are gapped to 1.1 instead of the 0.8 the standard VE came with. might be wrong though.

Grade 7's are probably too cold for standard compression. I used them in my DE, but have gone back to 6's in the VE.

Back
Top Bottom