Fiona's New N15...

I just bought a full set of toyos. And doing the brakes later on. The other way around to you :P

You ever going to do a quarter mile mate? Interested to see how I compare

Steve

That's a bit far for you to go for a map? Surely there's somewhere closer to you? Makes me wonder why EdK went to Leeds?

Because Paul is a leg and can map his ECU when nobody else seems to be able to, shame he doesnt do nistune. Although im sure he could if he tried, id rather take it somewhere with experience of an SR20.

its pretty annoying. Ed has to come to 2 mins from my work to get mapped, while I have to go to London.

Yeah, know what you mean. It wasn't my idea of fun having to drive a 1000 mile round trip to TTS in Silverstone last year - just for a remap on the Aquamist system. Mind you, I did have MIJ fit the cat-back on the same trip. But at least with the Dastek unit, I can have it done in Aberdeen now, which is less than 2 hours away :)

nah chris go higher, power will probably peak at around 7200-7500 but it will hold the peak well to around 8000 so get the bitch singing

yeh i think might go from 8k to 8.5 when i go back, wish i could go to 9 but don't trust it lol

good luck monday mate, shame i can't make it but i'll be a few days behind hopefully

you will need to get your alignment checked if you have adjusted the suspension... dont bother doing it every month the BC's are well treated not like the shitty ksports or daiyama's. grease the threads then wrap electrical tape around them...

Back
Top Bottom