Normal badges
GTipics009.jpg

New Vinyls
GTipics022.jpg

Almera
GTipics023.jpg

AOC & GTi
GTipics024.jpg

There`s one of these each side, Damo put them on himself! :cool: (sorry for poor quality, battery was low, so couldn`t use flash :O )
GTipics025.jpg

And now the fun bit,

I also found the ALMERA SE badges off the N16, so decided to see what words I could make, & came up with this! :D
GTipics026.jpg

It says LAME ARSE GTi! :lol:

can't say i'm a fan of the red almera vinyl as i don't like the red gti badge as standard, i think the red is two in your face, i was gonna get some silver golf gti badge's for mine

Today, after a pollish.

I`ve done a couple of things over the last few weeks, & finally got round to taking pics today, after giving her a good pollishing.

The Janspeed Backbox, which gives a nice burble & the odd pop now & then! :)

Janspeedbackbox.jpg

& (another) :rolleyes: new grille! (which some of you may recognise) :cool:

INSANEgrille.jpg

A closer look.

INSANEgrille2.jpg

Sorry for crap quality, :O seriously need a new camera! :(

Looking good mate. Grill helped finance my latest P2 purchase from D0b0 so thaks for that. Makes me want p2 headlights even more now!

I miss the GTi!

Seeing it from that angle has made me wanna put a CAI in the foglight gap in the NX now lol

Any side on pics?

Don't like that grille at all, p2 looks so much better imo.

Looks kind of chavy :lol:

The grille seriously looks like youve broken the P2 grille and just got a quick replacement for it.

Other than that it looks nice, Im considering the big CAI thing as well, but will have to wait till the snow and shite off the roads clears

i like the idea of a black grille, does break up the colour and works well with the dark surround of the p2 GTi headlights, do think maybe a p2 one would work better though, or a VZR/JDM 2 slat one would work even better.

looks very very tidy mate, obviously well looked after

sprint said:
i like the idea of a black grille, does break up the colour and works well with the dark surround of the p2 GTi headlights, do think maybe a p2 one would work better though, or a VZR/JDM 2 slat one would work even better.

exactly what i was thinking!

New rims!!

After saying bye bye to the N16, I decided to get the tyres fitted & fit the GTi rims, to give me summat to do!

They`re still standard, as I can`t decide what colour to spray them :rolleyes: (either N1 gold, Anthracite, Gunmetal or Black).

GTipics001-4.jpg

GTipics007-1.jpg

GTipics008-1.jpg

I`m now on the look out for some lowering springs, as it looks way higher than it did with the 17s on.

Back
Top Bottom