GRP Parts, now available

Right..

Small delay.. Ran out of materials and my supplier is has been closed for a Refit..until monday.. so im hoping to get up there monday morning and get a bulk order so its all systems go...

Moulds take up a LOT of materials..

Ive got some other moulds done so Im trying to get my phone to speak to the PC again to trasnfer pics.. but its still not giving me any joy.. hopfully this eve Il get on a mates laptop and get some up..

Back on track.

Some of final grills being made available..

Made a few small tweeks to the moulds so they are a little easier to make..

This is the 2 Slat and the Open Lucino one..

Lucino would be sold with black mesh.. ( and ideally best with a GTI badge in corner xx )
2 Slat would be sold as is..

Im painting a few of these up now so Ill ive pics with the mounts shortly..

Some pics Just after popping the mould.. and then they are rubbed up and the flashings rubbed off.. and then some primer..

dsc00441.jpg

dsc00442w.jpg

dsc00443je.jpg

dsc00444e.jpg

dsc00445t.jpg

Nice, if you need a 3 slat you'll be able to use mine when ya do the car.

Whens the carbon coming? lol

Im clearing this backlog a bit mate then getting started.. Ive got materials..

..the 3 Slat would be a BALL ACHE!!.. Id do it if there was a demand though.. Or someone wanted a carbon fibre version and didn;t mind paying for it.

I'd really like a carbon bonnet with a medium sized vent near the middle or back for the N16. Any idea what sort of price we'd be looking at if you did them please Kristian ?

I'd really like a carbon bonnet with a medium sized vent near the middle or back for the N16. Any idea what sort of price we'd be looking at if you did them please Kristian ?

ANYTHING can be done mate..

If its a one off.. this makes for a big price though.. however it would be a true one off..

For example.. an N16 bonnet with a vent and the whole lot in carbon fibre would be UNIQUE!

few pics of a bonnet mould to give you guys an idea..

This is what the WASHER JETS look like.. in the mould there are a small protrusion.. so that in the part they are a small dimple in the shape of the jet..

This means drilling it out is very simple.. and if you want them smoothed over.. its simply filling the small dimple.. easy to do both..

dsc00447e.jpg

dsc00448p.jpg

dsc00449z.jpg

dsc00450.jpg

Kris can you make me a single skin carbon bonnet..
I just want the skin itself.. So I can modify normal bonnet brackets etc to fit..
PM or text me a price yo.
Joe

i know this is a pissy little item, but i seen em on starlets and they would look good on the right car

what bout a carbon fuel filler flap?

i know this is a pissy little item, but i seen em on starlets and they would look good on the right car

what bout a carbon fuel filler flap?

Easy peasy them pal..

Kris can you make me a single skin carbon bonnet..
I just want the skin itself.. So I can modify normal bonnet brackets etc to fit..
PM or text me a price yo.
Joe

I wont be giving out DEFINATIVE prices for the Carbon stuff pal..

The GRP stuff over the next two weeks.. im going to test these also.. at 'private test track' speeds.. to be doubly sure..

However im making them the same way the other manufacturers do..

Same materials and same procedures..

Well when you're ready to make a carbon one, be sure to contact me.
As I said, I only want a thin single skin in the same shape and contour of an N15 bonnet..
Simple and cheap presumably...
Joe

Back
Top Bottom