GRP Parts, now available

No spats yet mate..

dsc00481x.jpg

dsc00482wr.jpg

As in the members section, ive been developing the CF stuff.. made a grill for my own N15.. looks the tits.

Anyone happy to donate a MINT Almera N15 bonnet for construction..

Mine ISNT perfect.. and ideally id rather a mint one, rather than making mine as perfect as possible.

Ive been testing the GRP grills and they have been perfect so far.. no splintering or delamination. im chuffed

Excellent stuff kristian! I am blabbering about this on all the threads at the minute about my car being dooshed up. I really need a front P1 splitter. Do you do copies of them? I will pay anything for one!

Roch had a bonnet in his garden... think its only got a minor scratching on it if thats any help.

nice work with the fiber... shame i not a fan of it... appart from the weight saving...

i have a bonnet set for the skip, no dents or scrapes or anything, just a few stone chips and swirl marks. its yours, i'll even cover postage if you can cut me a deal on a carbon bonnet.

pm me

carbon fibre front p1 body kit, or just the front lip

if it would help kristian, and there is something in it, me and kez have a p1 bodykit splitter not on the car.

although it is split, so would need fixing before moulding

cf would be wicked as a front splitter. and look sick as fuck if it was skirts and rear lip as well

carbon fibre front p1 body kit, or just the front lip

if it would help kristian, and there is something in it, me and kez have a p1 bodykit splitter not on the car.

although it is split, so would need fixing before moulding

cf would be wicked as a front splitter. and look sick as fuck if it was skirts and rear lip as well

How bad is it?..

Making it good isn't too much of an issue.. would need a small grpup buy of around 5 people to warrent it though.. would keep costs down too..

VZR SPATS!!! in CF... cumon guys.

Id be very interested in rear spats for a saloon bumper, but given the rare nature of the part and the low number of saloons on here, its a long shot I know.

Anything can be done in carbon, but there does need to be a small number wanted, to warrent the cost.

The grill in CF in comparison to GRP, was actually pretty hard to do due to the shape, mirror covers and such are much easier..

Ive started a few other things and will be popping my 1st CF bonnet later this week, ( k11 micra )

i have a bonnet set for the skip, no dents or scrapes or anything, just a few stone chips and swirl marks. its yours, i'll even cover postage if you can cut me a deal on a carbon bonnet.

pm me

The bonnet needs to be mint really.. as soon as ive got to Sand into it in ANY grade it ideally would need repainting.. for the mould..

I pic available?

Back
Top Bottom