Hannye: Nissan Almera 1.6l SLX

Thank you =) Will update a bit later on... but still no one answered my question.. Can you buy a complete catback exhaust kit to the N15? :) GA16DE

Not in the UK that I'm aware of, though you may be able to in the USA.

Time for a update!

I've started shining up my motor room, and grind down and repaint parts that had some rust and stuff on them.. Allso i've polished the engine cover, aswell as the heat-cover to the manifold, pluss painted some parts in red.

Now i just need to get a full motor-wash. Find myself a brush and start polishing and cleaning up the engine!

Allso i've ordered some new parts:

* 35/45 Springs
* FOX Exhaust system
* Greddy Voltmeter, Oil pressure gauge, and Vacum meter
* OMP Stabilisator
* 2.25" crome pipe to the air-filter, with silicone hoses and overlaps

Aswell as i'm STILL waiting for the K&N Filter.. it takes time.. i tell you that..

Well, here are some fresh pictures.. Hope you like them :)

- Hans

Before:

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

After:

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

Battery tray corrosion is a common problem with Nissans from the 90's, Good to see you sorting it out! something everyone should keep their eye on!

Yeah, the body has no corrosion at all. because its only run like 32k since 1998, so i'm happy :)

Does anyone have a spoiler to sell?, that would be great.. i found one for the mera, a GTi-R repelica.. that one looked cool!

Now i'm just waiting for my exaust and springs.. then i will go after the styling! ;)

Yeah, wiskers to the lights ;), You know,when you go pro, you just have to still keep on going pro ;)

Btw, my car is leagal with Xenon lights... think i will install that too =)

And btw!, my friends in Japsebanden car club are going on a road trip this summer... Cya at Japmeet at Mantorp this summer =)

Ey, btw. Does the Almera GTi xaust system fit (Catback) for a N15 Almera?, from the cat and back, and out (in the bends and so)

Thanx =)

Hannye said:
Ey, btw. Does the Almera GTi xaust system fit (Catback) for a N15 Almera?, from the cat and back, and out (in the bends and so)

Thanx =)

No.

as far as i know theres difference in theese exhaust systems.
The Gti has bigger exhaust therefore it´s longer between the screws (mounts) from the cat to the exit pipes..

Thats all i know.

It might fit with a decat + a "flens" (in norwegian).

kelvin: Hes part of the Norwegian Mafia ;)

PS Hans: I got that from Veng when i tried to order a Gti exhaust. To expensive to!

PS; let me know whe you need some clear side repeaters, I Work 300 meters from Veng.

I've fitted a GTi mid section and backbox to Chris's (Blackredtribal) 1.4 Si, so the defo fit.

As said above they both use the same cat.

Hehe, ok.. Doesent matter anyway.. bought a FOX Catback system :)
Now i'm just waiting for my parts!. Air-filter, Exaust, gauges, front stabilizer, lowering springs and tubing!

Cant wait :D

Hi there peeps!

Today i got my air-filter mounted! *Happy* :D
I did not get the K&N Filter, so i bought a Pipercross filter instead :)
Really happy with the sound and the looks of it!

Hope u like it :)

Filter.jpg

Filter2.jpg

Resize3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom