Hannye: Nissan Almera 1.6l SLX

You know, when you still got 6 months until your driving license (like me), you need to use your money on something thats worth it. Like me :)

Used a lot of money these last months now.. even thoug my girlfriend starts go get insane :P

Any ideas of what i can do?
Is there any problem of fixing my grill a bit... better? :)

- Hans

because me like lit bling. :)
Going to be a big update soon.. just have to get to school and plug in my laptop, gotta drive now ;)

Update:

Have been in jessheim and picked up my styling, and a lot of other parts. We got it all in a back of a tiny Honda Civic VTi! lolz :D

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

The new basses, and the box in the back. Have to pull-over to a black colour. Blue aint my kind of colour.. but black will be better ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

And ofcourse, my new front and the angel eyes headlamps, with the 18 carat gold Nissan badge

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

And here you have a couple of pictures of the engine atm. Tell me what you think :)

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

Yeah Corbs, thats Right ;)

Bought it from Bjørnar. Know him a bit, and he have to sell hes almera now. So i bought the parts cheap from him :)

Thought I recognised the bits! When are you getting the bodykit sprayed up and fitted? Not usually a fan but never seen it in green before so would like to have a look!

Its going to be painted in about 2 days. Maybe fitted in the start of the next month.
Hope it will get out nice :)

New piccies! ;) Were outside this morning and took some new pics.. its a storm in Norway, and -9 Celcius... but the mean green machine still stands strong! :)

Bilde%20001.JPG

Bilde%20002.JPG

Bilde%20003.JPG

Bilde%20005.JPG

Bilde%20012.JPG

Bilde%20014.JPG

hi m8, my slx had alloys with it unlike yours:)
definately get a rear spoiler just waiting for mine to be sprayed, i got half tints and deglobed the indicators aswell. still need to lower it:D

did u hav any problems with the cat back???

He´s got a spoiler allready, but i believe i will get beaten for telling ya whitch :p

The car needs a good lowering i agree! I believe it´s not so wise to put on the Joy frontbumper as you would function as a snow plow mate! :p

Hi guys!

Sorry for the slow updates.. well, here it is!..

Just mounted the styling on my car. Finally :) *happy now*. For those that wounder what kind of spoiler i got, i can tell you that it is a GTi-R spoiler.

Going to Porsgrunn next week to bring home my rims! :) Black MOMO GTR Limited rims, 17" 215/40.

Uhm.. allso the Carputer is beeing mounted this week.. just need to get my cable from the engine to the computer :)

Allso, the exhaust is beeing mounted next weekend, i hope.. Allso its beeing lowered. 35/40 with the FK Springs.

Well, here is the pictures.. hope you like it! :)

Styling%20012.JPG

Styling%20049.JPG

Styling%20054.JPG

Styling%20055.JPG

Styling%20007.JPG

Back
Top Bottom