Have a look at my N15 :o)

• Thread starter Thread starter KimJ
  • Start date Start date
yeah, i asked a while back, told them phase2 gti. Might be best gettin someones reg to use to order one tho to make sure!

GrayGTI>They are orignal Nissan Parts, so visit your local pusher.. :)

^^^Forget what I wrote - Refresh is a good idea :) ^^^

Stupid Dane :)

That looks so dam nice. I think you should de-handle it cause it would look even smoother then.

DSC_1546.JPG

i love that picture, a lovely backdrop and so well taken! :D

So nice them pix, im just waiting to get home to my stationary computer to get them resized.
But that was a very well done photoshoot.
I have to go visit you someday again.
Smooth car, i drewled.. hehe
Cya Kim
/Peter

Geordie said:
That looks so dam nice. I think you should de-handle it cause it would look even smoother then.
Dont know.. maybe you are right? :)

Peter: Yes, we must meet again! :) Allways nice to meet Almera people :) :cool:
Like your kompressor too :P

Now man, I know you got a lot to update theese guys on.... get out the pics of engine and og exterior!! :)

cheers man!

*let's hear it for danish crazyness*

Prizma: You crazy norwegian! :lol:

Well, as he says, ill better show some updated pictures :)

1142548523_IMG_2151%5b1%5d.jpg

1142549609_IMG_2251%5b2%5d.jpg

DSC_2791.jpg

Photo-0098.jpg

And some of my new seats :) Just need to make the doors and the backseats the same colour :)

Photo-0109.jpg

Photo-0110.jpg

My car is only a ga16de, so needed some more brake power for my supercharger project :)

Photo-0161.jpg

And finally some pictures of my allmost finished supercharger installation. :)
Its on purpose that my intercooler,oil cooler,canister and pipes are hidden like that :)

kompressor.jpg

kompressor%20(1).jpg

kompressor%20(2).jpg

Pictures of the project is not fully updated, but you will see more when its finished :)

Respons would be great :)

really like your car, im nae usually a fan of aftermarket kits, but this one looks good on the car, tink the colour helps, sooo clean

gd luck with the supercharger

good project with the superchager are you doing it the the 1.6? would like to know what kinda gains you could get from supercharging the sr20. car looks clean mate, but dont like the m3's or kit never like aftermarket stuff though.

D0b0: Well, im aiming for around 165-170 hp and 205-210nm. So cant wait! :) Just waiting for a new stronger clutch :)

Cheers all for the nice comments :)

Gotta love the photography... esp. the one where all other cars are just a blur in the presence of beautiful red monster like that. Very very impressive looking car! Well done

Back
Top Bottom