Have a look at my N15 :o)

• Thread starter Thread starter KimJ
  • Start date Start date
Hey all you Almera fans :)

Just wanted to bring you a little update with pics and a couple of movies of my supercharged 1.6L :)

Tell me what you think!?? :)

ny%20front.%20Mini%20(3).JPG

ny%20front.%20Mini%20(11).JPG

ny%20front.%20Mini%20(5).JPG

ny%20front.%20Mini%20(8).JPG

ny%20front.%20Mini%20(2).JPG

movie 1

Movie 2

Think about 160-170hp. Dyno results 1´st october :)

Beautiful car mate, great job on the kit and love that you've fitted a supercharger to it!

Sweet car kim I had the privilage to see it in person. Like what you have done to the front bumper and now it goes as good as it looks. Good work.

Finally got my car dynoed! :)

The results was 172hp - 201nm! (126.5 kw) Running 0.8bar (11.6psi) and it runs great!! :)

I´m very very pleased :P

Dyno.JPG

And this is on 0,8 bar!! :)

Great man!!

Smooth car you have made there mate, it's been a pleasure for me to watch the car grow in the last few weeks!! Now get those mirrors painted mate!

gosh

im sooo sorry i sold my almera, would be great to cruise together in the summer again ;)

good job mate, lookin forwards to come visit you :)

Damo-sri: Feels fantastic! Just pulls from 2700 revs to 6300 revs. Uhm thats good! Didnt thought my car was slow before, but now i know it were!! :lol:

Peter: Thx, yeah, that would have been so nice if you had. But you are still welcome. Just need to get my car fixed if i can.. :(

Was driving ín town and was in line,but the guys behind me never noticed. So he smashed into the rear, that made the car go hit the car infront of me.. ARGH!! ******* idiot!! :mad:

skade%20(1).jpg

skade%20(2).jpg

skade%20(3).jpg

skade%20(4).jpg

skade%20(5).jpg

skade.jpg

:(

FFS!!!!! :eek:

Has it just knackered the bumpers, or has it bent the bootlid in aswell? :(

Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like the right hand exhaust has been pushed back as well! :mad:

Hope you can get a replacement kit through the insurance.

All the best for getting it sorted quickly!

hard to say from the pictures but i cant see that being fixed, looks like the backs been pushed in at the middle and pulled in the rear wings slightly with it, hence why the gap on the boot is tight on both sides :(

feel for you mate, cant be a nice thing to have happen to you especailly on a car were so much work has been put in

So sorry for you mate. It's bad enough when that happens to a stock motor but when it's something that has had blood sweat and tears poured into it.. sickening.

Just hope their insurance eases the pain a bit.

Shit, looks like you`re right Sprint! :(

Kim, I hope you fucking decked the twat after you saw the damage he`d caused!

Also, get yourself checked over for whiplash, etc. as that doesn`t look like a `creeping along in traffic` impact.

I`m well pissed off for you, `cos that`s a damn nice example you`ve built there!

Let us know what happens.

Back
Top Bottom