Have a look at my N15 :o)

• Thread starter Thread starter KimJ
  • Start date Start date
damm! that was easily one of (if not THE) best looking meras I've seen! Not a bad power output for a GA either. Such a shame...

THANKS everyone for the nice support!! :)

Really wanted to beat that guy up! But that dosent solve anything and only makes it harder to get the money from the insurrance.

The place where i used to have my spare wheel, is only half now. The bootlid has been pushed in,the rearwings too and my bumpers are wasted too. So is my headlights (brackets destroyed). Havent looked under the car, but it seems like my excaust is pushed in too.. :eek:

The repairshop says its damaged for 31000kr! (2.748£ !!)
And the maximum it can be damaged for is 3.102£ IF its worth more than 4.875£ and that is without all the extras (like bumpers,seats and bla bla) Or else it will be totaled..:(

Final verdict is tomorrow! Wish me luck! :)

24SEVEN said:
hope it can be sorted mate. Where did those bumpers come from? They're sweet as.

From Germany. A firm called kk-design. But many mods has been made to them,before they have the look they do now :) Or had.. :D

god damn mondeo driver i would have killed the stupid cunt hope the mods on your car don't cause any insurance complications

omg I never knew this hope the car is back up and running.

this is what happened to me but the guy hit me and pushed me into someone in front of me so my car was totaled :(

Has anyone heard from kinJ rescently, wouldnt mind finding out whats happened with the car either, seems a bit of a monster

Havent seen him online or anything! which is a pity, i wanna know how much supercharging his car cost him? :confused:

I´m wanted :D Thx for careing guys! :thumb:

Well, the story goes like this.
My car didnt get totaled, but i´m still waiting for my car to be fixed.

Couldent understand why it took so long for the repairshop to get the part. So I phoned them and asked if they had ordered the bumpers in Germany, "ofcourse" they said.. Then i called them in germany and he explained me, that they had done the orderer, but havent payed. :mad:

I still drive the car, but it looks like a mess.

But the I could go further with my next plans.

Just bought a JWT flywheel 7 lbs and stage 1 cams from a guy in the US.
Its was used, but very little. Got it of ebay for 460$ and thats with freight. Pretty cheap I think.

Well, the plan is then to lower my compression to 8.8 with a thicker head gasket and adjust the ignition, so i can get on the other side of 200hp :)

I´m going to mount the flywheel tomorrow with a friend, so i cant wait to feel the quicker respond.

K33 ELV: Supercharging my almera as cost me around 2200£ and that is with everything. Bigger brakes, fuelpump, supercharger, oilcooler, IC, fuel injectors, mapsensor, mf2 system, pipes and so on :)

Just ask if you want to hear anymore :)

jwt%20svinghjul.jpg

jwt%20knaster.jpg

Also started to polished on my engine, and cleaning it and stuff :)

First choice was the valve cover. :) And then to mount the hood dampers. :)

Its still dirty i know, but Rome wasent build in a day :P

poleret%20d%e6ksel.jpg

poleret%20d%e6ksel%20(2).jpg

Any in here, that want to sell me there strutbar? Or know where i can buy one? Shouldent be the cheap aluminium one.

KimJ said:
Finally got my car dynoed! :)

The results was 172hp - 201nm! (126.5 kw) Running 0.8bar (11.6psi) and it runs great!! :)

I´m very very pleased :P

Dyno.JPG

is that ga16de or 20de enjine?
You inspire me to have the first Ga16DE-T in my country... noone believes that it can be tubroed! but unforunately I have automatic transmission... hopefully I it will be able to live with 170hp... :)

Back
Top Bottom