Hello

were the wires cut to put in the switch? if they were have you soldered them back together properly?

I hope you havnt just 'taped' them back together...

OK here goes, the starter button was connected to the ignition wire's direct on the ignition barrel not soldered just taped on.i have disconnected the push button and tried every key i have and it still does not work trying to start the car. I turn each key ignition lights up no ecu warning light flashing up. I think transponder ring is fucked or transponder chip or ecu?

Is it possible the push start was fitted for a reason ? maybe faulty ignition switch in the cranking position ? If you are worried about needing the car tomorrow put it back as it was and look at it another day.

Do you get any lights on the dash?

You tried putting the button back on? As someone else said, if it worked fine before, its something you havent put back properly.

Stop thinking something else coincidentally broke when you tried to fix it.

-phone-

I believe the push button for some reason was to by pass a faulty transponder i may be wrong tried replacing the push button it start's the car but blows the 10 amp fuse for the rear light's.

if the immob was an issue it wouldnt have started before, faulty ignition switch is a good shout, put the button back on.

Aaaaaarhhhhhh so hard trying to find the fault. Right i'm going to take a night off work You guys about on the forum tomorrow. daytime.

Please do. I had a similar issue with an Audi a few years back. I ended up switching it straight from the power feed to the starter motor. Bought a heavy duty switch from a local tractor garage and it was fine after that. Plus it was hidden so I was the only person who could start it.

Back
Top Bottom