Kelv's new car!

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 939
  • Start date Start date
nice work mate, good to see another update.

only thing im not sure i like is the front plate, would look better as Rhyd suggested between the fogs imo, other than that i really like it, very tidy and tasteful just like a car should be, keep it up mate. love that rocker cover, tidys the engine bay up alot

How much did the manifold cost, if there was 10 hours labour?

Think the plate would look better inbetween the fogs, but other than that it's really nice.

yeah still not a fan of the plate where it is to be honest!

Also, why no AOC wiper mod? :P

Looks sweet, have a skinnier plate made like my front one and put it between the front fogs, if you have trouble sourcing somewhere to make you a smaller plate then you know who to PM, engine looks sweet. Makes me want a manifold and and a black rocker cover now you bastard!

GTi_Kurt said:
How much did the manifold cost, if there was 10 hours labour?

cost £350, and the catback was £375 i think, its all warrenteed for 5 years though he said that would be voided if i heatwrapped it, so heatwrapping isnt good for stainless steel!

I could have ran the GTi yeah :( but to be honest im glad its gone, i miss the SR20 but it wasnt as rewarding to restore, coz there wasnt much wrong with it. Maybe im trying to talk myself into not missing it though :O

Back
Top Bottom