Kitty the Red GTi

wow i like your car style ! :tt1:

the idea fog headlamp with whom I had already ;)

Just fitted my ploys. Not gonna bore you all with the "Oh em gee they are teh shizzle" but yes. Such a difference. Gear change is so smooth and response has improved by a million

not sure if im feeling the yellow fogs now :( might grow on me once i get them sealed properly as the drivers side is full of water and condensation on the passenger side one :(

Got new tyres tonight. Toyo t1r 195 55 15. £260 fitted balanced. Taking the car tomorrow to have wheel alignment done. Not paying that money for the tyres to be chewed up due to camber within 3 months like the last set :(

not sure if im feeling the yellow fogs now :( might grow on me once i get them sealed properly as the drivers side is full of water and condensation on the passenger side one :(

It's just a personal opinion, but I can't stand yellow fogs. They look right on french cars from the 80's, but that's about it !

so.... here we go again, not much has changed apart from getting my braided hoses fitted on the front (rears were done ages ago) and new tyres

hope to get the wheels banded soon, i know i know, i keep saying that i am going to but i will be getting them done probably march/april time

also got my new yellow 90/100w H4's installed. so much better than the yellow 55/60w. the yellow 90/100w are more on par with the normal white 55/60w

hope my wiring holds up :D

not that im aware of but they are no brighter than white 55/60's

if you mean yellow lights, then yes they are road legal as the UK Road Vehicle Lighting Regulation (RVLR) states that dipped and main beam headlights must be either white or yellow

not that im aware of but they are no brighter than white 55/60's

if you mean yellow lights, then yes they are road legal as the UK Road Vehicle Lighting Regulation (RVLR) states that dipped and main beam headlights must be either white or yellow

i know the color is ok i was more wondering about the power output

Well going by what I've seen personally my yellow 90/100's don't look brighter than White 55/60's. Drove behind datsun9292 and he wasn't blinded or distracted by them so that's a good thing. Can't see anything being said by the po po other than 'why are your lights yellow' and if they do I just tell them they are legal lol

But no. 90/100w bulbs in northern Ireland are not legal as we are still part of the UK. not sure about the south of Ireland. Johnny (Dturbo) might be able to shed some light onto this. (see what I did there haha) as he is from the south

well you should be ok if they are no brighter than white ones i would think, as for the south, well hopefully johnny can illuminate us with the facts, maybe even enlighten us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom