Kitty the Red GTi

I previously was running a orion hcca 15.2 off a d5000 but the lil almera cudnt hope. the voltage was soo bad that it wudnt pick up on the smallest of hills. I ended up selling and getting a small vibe active sub. Now that ive got my new almera i was hoping to get a small set up again. I think 1000rms is enough for me these days. By the way if your still into bass, im selling a 15'' ground zero plutonium spl series, can handle upto 10,000RMS

Correct me if im wrong. But are they not worth about 2K?

how much you looking for it and where they hell did you get that from lol

LoL, depends on if you take my amp with it too, massive audio p3000.1 3000rms @ 2 ohms. The sub is in a custom made box around 6.4Cft (after port and sub displacement!) @32Hz.

Correct me if im wrong. But are they not worth about 2K?

2k? no chance maybe a few years ago brand new then yes. These days you cant really get them new besides 1 shop in huddersfield (west yorkshire). To get the sub running 10K rms would cost you a 2K maybe. lol

I sold a full HCCA set up for about 700 two days ago. HCCAs are really good value for money.

I received the JBL 1200.1 amp in part ex and decided on using that in the almera.

lol, i cant afford to wipe my ass at the minute never mind buy more audio, was just wondering how much you were looking for it, just paid for a clutch, fuel gauge adapter and gave money to darchitect/michael for a nismo fpr and a JWT flywheel

fuel presure gauge has been fitted, didnt get to check to see what pressure it was with the vac hose off but its sitting at about 2.5 idle on cold start. will check tonight to see what its really reading.

ive got the following on its way

Nismo FPR
JWT flywheel
Exedy clutch which has already arrived

fuel presure gauge has been fitted, didnt get to check to see what pressure it was with the vac hose off but its sitting at about 2.5 idle on cold start. will check tonight to see what its really reading.

ive got the following on its way

Nismo FPR
JWT flywheel
Exedy clutch which has already arrived

prob worth getting AI or similar to set up the FPR. If you dont no where to set it, you are fighting a losing battle. U dont want to lean it out or richen it up too much

just to keep people interested while my parts come i thought id upload a quick vid of my audio system flexing the roof and moving some air

hope you enjoy

[video=youtube;fyLQ3I56dGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyLQ3I56dGA[/video]

i dont have the RE any longer as i killed it, melted tinsle lead.

im now running 2 12" JBL GT4's in the same box off the same amp but at 1600wrms alot louder but dosnt drop as low :(

i prefer between 30-33hz myself. My 15.2 orion was 6.2cft @ 31hz. for only 2k rms it did damage. Orion set ups are excellent for the money, anything equivalent is usually pricey.

heres one of my old boxes...

04092009416-Copy.jpg

04092009412-Copy.jpg

Never heard the Orion subs but from what I hear they aren't very efficient. I'm not putting it down, not at all. Seen them in action in ian "ice man" pinder's astra van. 6 15's.... The thing is brutal!

Back
Top Bottom