Kitty the Red GTi

imag0182bv.jpg

imag0187mo.jpg

imag0186g.jpg

imag0185s.jpg

imag0184h.jpg

imag0183n.jpg

imag0188j.jpg

yea lol, should have, but to really dump the back end now ill need to increase the height of the rear arch itself (the quarter pannel) to that of the inside of the arch itself... if that makes sense

yea elliot, its all just trial fitting to see what it will look like, main concern is to get it through MOT then up onto a 2 poster and go over the underside with a fine tooth comb and catch any cancer before its too late.

yea lol, should have, but to really dump the back end now ill need to increase the height of the rear arch itself (the quarter pannel) to that of the inside of the arch itself... if that makes sense

Ish lol.

Might look ok with the wide wheels on like.

But yeah, up a touch if you can.

Fair play though, uk's first I think!

should look highly juicy with the steels on. You painting the arches dude? I think it maybe "too" much with the autech skirts on, would be better with no skirts on at all i'd say

should look highly juicy with the steels on. You painting the arches dude? I think it maybe "too" much with the autech skirts on, would be better with no skirts on at all i'd say

i was thinking the same but hey, itll be different, paintwork on the old girl isnt too good and will be costly do get it done properly. either gonna see how much it will cost to do the doors, quarters, boot lid, skirts and arches AR2 or go mental and paint it battleship grey with a roller haha

Back
Top Bottom