KrisG's N16

Not much has been done to it lately, mostly cheap mods got the cupra splitter on, wind deflectors on a tight budget at the moment so mostly going to spray the inside and the grill until pay day!

ah ok, i still need to get my hands on the splitter. hopefully get a decent bonus to pay for that and more

im puting a ph 1 bumper on my ph 2, should be straight forward few bits ill have to change. May need to buy a new cat first though as think mine is clogged and causing my fault. or il just smash the stuff outa it make it straight through haha

I want to put a phase 2 rear bumper on mine but think they are mounted in different places, be careful though I've heard the grill is different on the phase 2 to the phase 1, also I want to sound proof the doors to stop rattles so I might as well do it while I wait for the doors to dry

yea still need to get the grill, its getting modded the now, still got a bit to go before i can get it on the car. Plus im spraying the car once i get the fault fixed

Needing some help guys. Looking at buying some apex springs but I dont have a clue what the rear size is all about or what part im ment to be measuring. My cars a ph2 as most know 2003 model. Any idea if ita 69mm or the 79mm

882145_10152694136335434_1914782022_o.jpg

Got the coolant changed last week and boy did it need it, Still got to renew the gearbox oil and brake fluid. Bumper mod is coming along nicely just got few more bits to fibreglass then fill all the bits. Also maybe getting lowering springs this month (finally) then will see if i have enough left to buy the paint to colour change the car

Not posted on this in a while, Not much has changed with the almera still looks the same. Decided this is the last year ill have her as plan to sell her later in the year to fund my new car when/if i get it. If your maybe interested pm me

sorry for late reply now been on in ages, but the spoiler is bolted on and i also used a sticky sealant. Unfortunately im selling the almera as i have a new car which is cheaper on insurance and tax for me, Got the black alloys for sale if anyone would be interested

sorry for late reply now been on in ages, but the spoiler is bolted on and i also used a sticky sealant. Unfortunately im selling the almera as i have a new car which is cheaper on insurance and tax for me, Got the black alloys for sale if anyone would be interested

What car have you got now?

yea insurance is crap like, but the astra's insurance is awesome got a bargain. Just ashame that my black alloys dont fit on the astra :(

Back
Top Bottom