KrisG's N16

Either lowering springs if i get the money as birthday comin up soon or get the windows tinted. alloys will have yo wait as they cost the most or Il go to my local scrappy again, some nice blue ones on a car just need tidy'd up and painted black.

Of the two options, go for lowering springs as you'll enjoy them more. Looks and improved handling :)

Yea phill was gonna sell me his old h&r ones but iv just not had the money due to issues at work. but hopefully Il be able to give him the money when i get paid at end of month if he still has them

Yeah for the best.

Plans kinda reminds me of a Satria or Cee'd, but imo that's no bad thing.

Just need to figure out how to do the lip under the bonnet, prob gonna use the old grill to use for the structure

Coming on nicely :) Glad you repainted those barry-boy pedals, they looked gash. As for your airbox mod, take out the resonator box (in the wing - connecting to the airbox) & that will leave you a direct route to cooler air away from the engine. Just make sure you don't put a cold air feed too low or pointing 'directly' into the airflow as a wet day will result in a saturated air filter - not good ! I learned that one from experience :rolleyes:

Is the resonator box easy to remove ? Dono if its in wing sure its in the lower front bumper. And where would you recommend putting the cold air feed. was gonna do it way you said but glad you told me haha

It's in the wing section, but also behind the bumper. Remove the front bumper to get the resonator box out :Thumbs:.

Easiest way yes. Or you could take the wheel off and arch liners. But that's more of a hassle imo.

-phone-

Ah ok. that the only way of gettin it out by taking the bumper off ?

It's actually possible to remove a couple of the wheel arch liner fixings on the underside & then push the liner to one side. You can then undo the 2 bolts that hold the resonator in place & carefully remove it downwards. That's the way I did it ;)

Back
Top Bottom