KrisG's N16

Hey guys got the alloys on today so will get a pic up later on

Quick question though. On a tightish budget and looking to get the car lowered, what would be better to buy just lowering springs or get a suspension kit ? Any recommendations on what make to buy. Saw a koni suspension kit on dcperformance.com but Dono how good they are

Koni is awesome, if you mean the Yellow Sports. But for the price of the dampers, camber bolts, and lowering springs you might as well save for a little longer and buy coilovers imo.

Apex / Eibach / H&R lowering springs as a stop gap if you can't afford coilovers yet.

Yea coilies prob out my reach for now till i get a better job, so may just get the springs and then look into improving the shocks later on

Black looks great on the silver. Not a fan of the red Nissan on bonnet, I feel it clashes with the orange of the indicators.

-phone-

Yea its coming along nicely. Just need to get it lowered next and windows tinted. Looking to put a ph 1 bumper on as well and try use ph 1 fox lights if i can get them to fit.

Yea rather pleased with them, one has a few runs But can't complain for a first attempt :-D. Hopefully spraying the spoiler the same colour next year or sooner

Small update on the car put some foot well lighting in as not being able to see the floor was annoying me. Also put in a clock with inside/out temp and battery voltage reader in where the stereo was and move the stereo down
20121207_191228.jpg

hey guys anyone know if one of these bumpers would fit to the almera with a little moddification, not sure if its a leon ibiza or cupra one
$T2eC16d,!w0E9szN,FyCBQLZlIjBg!~~60_58.JPG

This will bolt straight on.

Renault_M%C3%A9gane_II_Facelift_front_20091206.jpg

Back
Top Bottom