KrisG's N16

Hey guys pay day is coming up shortly and Im looking to get the car some new suspension. Not sure wither to go for a lowering kit or get coilies, been looking at konis sport suspension kit or AP coilovers. Anyone any idea how good ap are ? Not quiet sure what my budget will be till i get my pay slip but i think the ap coilies are the better choice. Also is there anything else i will need to either replace or buy when i get new suspension ?

Be patient and wait until next month and get meister r's or pm MeisterR and see if you can put a deposit down as i think he still has 2 sets left for an n16.

You will still be able to get meister r's from somewhere if this guy doesent have any left they just might be more expensive but i beleive they are well worth it going by what people say on here. I think ap's will be ok for the job, have a search in google for some reviews on the ap's and see what other people say, but if you have the patience i would still save for meisters. Just my opinion :)

Chris

Gonna mesh the lower holes and cut out the fins and ptov mesh the top gaps to. Then gonna reform the lower holes like another members bumper, can't remember who's car it is though. And gonna get rid of the bump strips on it. Was gonna try and put ph 2 fog lights in it but Im liking the ph 1 fogs. Not sure what else, Dono if i need to change anything on it for fitting or if it will just go straight on

Would imagine it will fit straight on as your not really messing with the outside shape of the bumper just the wee bits and bobs inside itnif that makes sense

Aww ok, yea it does seem to be the same just wasn't totally sure if there was any bits i had to cut or that. But once that bumper is done will get a splitter on it

Gonna mesh the lower holes and cut out the fins and ptov mesh the top gaps to. Then gonna reform the lower holes like another members bumper, can't remember who's car it is though. And gonna get rid of the bump strips on it. Was gonna try and put ph 2 fog lights in it but Im liking the ph 1 fogs. Not sure what else, Dono if i need to change anything on it for fitting or if it will just go straight on
Which top piece of bumper are you putting back on to the car? If you are putting the phase 1 top half on then you will need a phase 1 'bumper bar' (not sure of its actual name) because the supports the phase 2 bumper sits on are closer to the centre than the phase 1 bumper. I still need to repair the rust on my phase 1 bumper so the bumper sits right again

The hole ph1 bumper is going on. And what bar do you mean, the bar behind the bonnet catch or the brace one lower down

Back
Top Bottom