Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

I love the micra, i was interested to see what it would've looked like minus the grills so i did a chop...

Bit of 106 rallye inspiration :D

dsc00550copy.jpg

I think with some GRP panels and plastic windows all round, 100's of KG can be saved. Kristian seems to be in the right place to do all that stuff so you never know.

:lol:
er dont think Dbulls will be easy to beat tbh :)

As Kurt said, he only needs a low 12s quarter.. I'd expect that a 12s quarter mile is possible with as little as 270bhp (based on my 14.3s with 140bhp and going on the formula the guy at Power Engineering told us.. that every 10bhp = one TENTH over the quarter.)
Again as Kurt mentioned there's Naturally Aspirated SR's running lower than that out there.
And bear in mind GRE was running VERY low 11's with his previous setup, can't remember the figures but IIRC it was low 400's with similar torque. Then he upped it to 500bhp and 517 lb/ft and he was confident he would break into the 10's! But then the car was broken.

I say aim high Kris.. Its within your power to be the UK's fastest N15, that is unless Dbull decides to do some strippage and fit some drag slicks.. Then you'll be fighting haha :)
Micra and 200' looking sweet.
Just the N15 now!
Joe

1/4 mile times are all depenedent on the launch...if the launch is shit, the time will suffer, regardless of how much power you have.

Look at this way...the way my car was back in April, i.e. 350 WHP etc etc.

I stick on a set of slicks and manage to cut a 1.7 60ft time at Shakeys or Santa Pod (or a prepped track of some sort).

As a rough guide, every 10th taken of the 60ft time is 2 10ths on the 1/4 mile.

So I did a 13.1 with a 2.3 60ft time.

In theory, with the same power output and only a 1.7 60ft time, it would drop to 11.9 seconds on the 1/4, and that's just with the launch.

It would probably be even better due to the ability to increase the low boost setting to slightly higher, thanks to the added traction.

Whatever happens bud, I wish you the best of luck...any FWD car that can run a 12 second 1/4 is damn quick and will kill most things on the road (private road of course).

s13 looks amazing mate, i hate it when people post up pics of micras like that, keeps making me want to get one and swap in a ga16 or 17 :(

Sub 850kg's WILL be difficult imo but good luck!

With a high HP car it's always in the launch. Can't wait to see what you can do :)

1/4 mile times are all depenedent on the launch...if the launch is shit, the time will suffer, regardless of how much power you have.

Look at this way...the way my car was back in April, i.e. 350 WHP etc etc.

I stick on a set of slicks and manage to cut a 1.7 60ft time at Shakeys or Santa Pod (or a prepped track of some sort).

As a rough guide, every 10th taken of the 60ft time is 2 10ths on the 1/4 mile.

So I did a 13.1 with a 2.3 60ft time.

In theory, with the same power output and only a 1.7 60ft time, it would drop to 11.9 seconds on the 1/4, and that's just with the launch.

It would probably be even better due to the ability to increase the low boost setting to slightly higher, thanks to the added traction.

Whatever happens bud, I wish you the best of luck...any FWD car that can run a 12 second 1/4 is damn quick and will kill most things on the road (private road of course).

Hmm. I remember a lot of extremely fast cars at shakespeare who basically just pulled away from the start line, and didnt really boot it til 2nd gear.

Back
Top Bottom