Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

Wow am loving the work going into this beast, never been a strip out drag style type of person but I like what you have done & much respect on the power figures thus far. Need to get back over to Jez to sort the fueling issues with my map. ;)

Right,

ABS removal kits available for around 35quid delivered..

This basically is all the brake lines you would need to remove the hefty ABS pump..

and obviously all your electrics and wiring in the wheel wells can come out too..

...only thing is.. im going to have to do a little testing with the current kit.. to to be sure the brake bias is unaffected and the tires lock up nicely..

Will have answer by the end of the week.

right..

No piccies just yet, Ill be taking some tomorrow.. IVe had a few of the new bits arrive.. just waiting for a few more from the states..

SHAGGY, WHERE MA PLUG MAN??? xxx

..But in summary its having a moderate hike in power.. but they car itself has dramatically changed.. new gearbox and tires also..

Been working a lot with GRP recently and ive started to mould pretty much every panel.. I did have a few companies express interest in bonnets and such but I thought the outright prices were simply extraordinary.. ESP as I knew I would want only one or two of some parts.. mould making seemed EXTREME in price.

SO been doing the lot in house.. Im possibly going to offer some of the more commonly wanted things.. but if anyone has an interest in small things then just let me know..

Grills and bonnets will be available.. Ill be sticking up a few pics of the moulds and the finished articles for the perusal of anyone interested..

Prices will be VERY reasonable... Bonnets starting at SUB 200..

Cant wait to show the new color..

i'll say one thing man once u get the bonnets done and i get the SC in i will be getting one of them form u and i'll even come collect this one lol

Yo Krissssss, I posted in the Blank Group Buy thread that they've arrived.. Had to pay Import tax though so we're all chipping in to cover it, and postage or collection will need arranging too, sup to you how you work it :)
Drop me a PM or text.
And bro, get some pictures of the bloody car up will ya ;)
Peace out

Coolio..

Well some dress up parts have arrived..

Nice rear lights as per AOC reccomendation, and some Front Bulge Indicators that ARE complete..also a VZR water pump as there is allegedly some flow differences.. although Im yet to check that out..

dsc00414.jpg

dsc00413dr.jpg

dsc00412ys.jpg

dsc00411md.jpg

dsc00410qi.jpg

Still Due a VZR oil pump which is holding thigns up a bit.. might end up using the GTI one as I never had a problem before with it..

Nice addition :thumb:. It's not going to be white now is it? What colour did you decide?

No I did a few promo shots in white, and due to painting a few of my other cars white.. Im going drastically different..

Hopfully, it will suit the lights and indicators..

Ive actually got the paint!! stunning color.

Cant wait to get it in the booth

Back
Top Bottom