Kristians Ph2 GTI+T

If you cant buy them.. make them.

not so much JDM, or UKDM, more like KKDM lol..

dsc00481x.jpg

dsc00482wr.jpg

Cheers guys.

Been tied up with a load of other jobs and my s13 being repsrayed and kitted.. my n15 has been delayed..

Getting closer though.. got Wilwood 310 brake upgrade and new manifold ready.

This is where ive been tied up at the moment..

Been finishing final touches to my micra turbo, ( same style as my almera turbo )

Also got a Stage2 S13 200sx now... 280bhp, coils etc etc.. was a bit of a mess in tango orange and standard ish.. but straightend it out and got it in a really nice blue now.. looks good.

dsc00509uf.jpg

dsc00517s.jpg

dsc00516hr.jpg

dsc00517tz.jpg

dsc00538c.jpg

dsc00551jc.jpg

dsc00550.jpg

Customers cars take priority and have been in for an array of bits.. (Kays Turbo Almera is back in for Coilovers, and some gauges and Dyno time).... as well as a few general body repairs and some servicing.

Almera turbo of mine WILL be finished before xmas!.. ive started the new engine.. just waiting on pump and some other bits...

Im building a sister engine for a micra.. but could be tempted to sell.. if anyone is interested in a 300bhp Turbo Almera GTI engine as a 'Drop In'swap.. could include managment

And its not going either pink or white.. or blue as my S13 is blue. xx

Im going for fastest N15 in uk. ( aim high! ;p )

that micra is savage. i WILL have another K11 one day :( turbo my old one K, ill buy it back in a year or so :lol:

im sure if dave brought his beast to shakeys he would achive that, aparentl;y he only runs road tires as the strip is just concrete not like shakey special tarmac :)

Back
Top Bottom