matt is the way forward!

bootlid, started this but i think its gonna be a waste of time, the rubber seal is coming away from the frame due to rust, gonna get a new one of stewarty04 on here, used to me simms old gti

dsc02744bq5.jpg

dsc02745wo6.jpg

dsc02746ka9.jpg

going to make a start on the skirts and the bonnet tonight, wheels are also going to be changed to gti wheels, painted gun metal grey or maybe white, not exactly sure yet

due to the lack of funds and the amount of debt im in things will be moving very slowly but hopefully itll be ready for the N/S Ireland meet in wicklow

watch this space

Good on ya going at this yourself. Looking forward to this final pics :) Matt may have been done before but I still love it!

Chris mate this is gonna be awesome. It is really beginning to look good. Cant wait to see it finished and in the flesh.

Stewart

Can't wait to see this finished!

As for the wheels, i'd say White or if you are brave maybe Lumo Orange.

i had thought about white or black with a orange ring round the outside of the rim

i had also thought about a ying yang the full size of the wheel, gun metal and light grey 2 tone. maybe a bit OTT

maybe all black rims with a white or focus ST orange drums and calipers

its taking quite a while to do this, going to have to get doors, boot lid and the bonet off to get in the shuts etc, basically the whole car will need stripped out, dont fancy doing it half assed

stewart, when suits to get these wheels?

Is it next thurs you need them for? What about Sunday? Ill be trying to get the last of the bits out of the car.

Id either go lime green, bright orange or a nice blue with the wheels lol go mad on them!!!

yea mate, sunday would be great!

was thinking about going for this look with the wheels

Attachments

• DSC_6694-vi.jpg
    DSC_6694-vi.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 0704_ht_01_z+honda_civic_1200+front_view.jpg
    0704_ht_01_z+honda_civic_1200+front_view.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 43
Yea that's what inspired me for the matt black look. Was gonna go with the grey too but decided against it. Love the yellowy orange on the wheels. Might through if in for good measure. Go faster stripe.... Front to back. Up an over the roof close to passenger side

In my opinion no stripe dude (too many invalid 107's and Punto's rockin em) but i know its down to personal taste and all that.

Maybe paint the splitter to match the wheels?

No bother give me a shout closer to the time chris. That orange will look the part. I think that or an electric blue sort of like bayside blue or the likes would look good. If you are going for a stipr what about a nismo style stripe. That you see on 350z's or skylines?? NeilSR on here who owns stickmeup.com could make you them

right, been a while since i done anything to the car but tomorrow is a big day, if the weather holds up. getting a new bootlid and gti spolier tomorrow and have bought 5 tins of primer, hopefully the weather is good and i can get a shit load done!

got the bootlid and spolier today along with some other bits and pieces including 2 new head lights, suteki vent and dash console surround with buttons.... that i hope will work!

while the bootlid is off the car i done the mod to the motor assembly to convert it to the 'flat' blade

bootlid and spoiler were cleaned up and primed

Back
Top Bottom