matt is the way forward!

yea i think that its the weather and the fact that i dont have anywere dry to strip the car and just get on with it. with the shitty weather im not able to get the doors off and do it right

haveing a garage would be the shit, if anyone if belfast wants to lend me a garage for a bit just shout lol beer tokens in return

well, weekend was good fun, stresfull and felt like burning the car and walking away, but it has paid off in the end..... masking off is a complete PAIN IN THE F****** ASS. it feels so good to have made some progress. the weather was a bit shitty, on and off but it actually tured out a nice day :D

but here goes :D

dsc02810wt4.jpg

dsc02811xv7.jpg

dsc02812gd4.jpg

dsc02813pn1.jpg

dsc02814ae2.jpg

i also got the CAT back into the car, wow, some pull off it now than when the straight piece was in

also got the GTI wheels cleaned up a bit.

dsc02822yd1.jpg

dsc02823ck1.jpg

dsc02826pr9.jpg

dsc02827pa0.jpg

dsc02828bz6.jpg

dsc02829pt1.jpg

dsc02830ae2.jpg

dsc02831gj7.jpg

dsc02832pf8.jpg

ill be getting these powder coated lambo orange with white drums and calipers or white with lambo orange drums and calipers, after a refurb obviously, but that will be later down the line, probably the summer

Still think its a very very bad idea to paint over the rubber window seals..
Also that grey primer will chip clean off the door handles.

Good to see progress though mate.
Joe

Good progress on the car painting dude :thumb:

You cleaned those wheels up?!?? You mean you sprinkled some water on them.

EDIT: oh you're doing weird half posts :P so I see the clean versions now...

cheers guys, the door handles have been painted with plastic primer as have the rubbers, both have been given a quick rough up with a scratch pad. as for the rubbers being painted, oh well... lol, as ive said to datsun9292, if your gonna paint a car matt black with rattle cans then you may as well fuck it up from the word go lol

im sure it wont be THAT hard to repaint them if needs be

we painted me mates nova matt black, was on the cover of fast car late last year

Back
Top Bottom