dsc02783fs7.jpg

dsc02784fq4.jpg

dsc02785dt2.jpg

dsc02786cu9.jpg

dsc02787fl3.jpg

dsc02788ss5.jpg

dsc02789lb3.jpg

dsc02790wr1.jpg

cant wait till its finished, got a set of gti wheels here to get cleaned up, might do it tomorrow seeing as i wont get a minute tonight as im losing the light fast!

got in on the group buy for the BC's. itll look so good slammed.

ive got the side skirts painted too but unfortunately no pics =(

if your thinking of doing this yourself..... take my word for it... DONT. its proving more hassle than enough. cant wait to get it finished for the simple fact that i cant be assed any more and its started

i suppose if i had a garage it would be ok but seeing as im doing it all outside and need to keep the car semi driveable its proving a right PITA and as for the weather.........

the hole car has been stripped out inc all trim apart from dash, drivers seat, door cards, all the audio is out and thats going to take a weekend to fit back in again, so much for having this ready for the meet in may :roll:

did you remove and treat the rust on the tailgate? or have you just primered over it............?

looks sweet... i have looked the matt black threads on the forum and i think they look great... i have got a mk1 fiesta that i might turn matt black.. kep the pics comming and keep up the good work...

cant sold it back to my uncle... sone white van man slid in to the back of his work car... so i said once i get the almera on the road il sell him the polo for £100 of course he accepted.

saves using his 58plate 3 series mmmmm nice black with ivory/cream leather interior.. :)

If you've painted the window seals as soon as summer comes the paint will be cracking off everywhere and looking shitty in no time..
Rubber expands and contracts silly amounts with varying heat..
Joe

He may get away with it as car paint is suprisingly flexible, only time will tell

When my sister had her first car, she reversed out of a parking bay and swung the nose round straight into a lamp post, the wing was what is best described as moulded round the lamp post, i.e. a 6 inch deep dent, our dad (sheet metal worker) got this huge dent out without even a crack and no need for touch up paint.

Although as its not true car paint it may infact crack and fall off lol

come on dont be like that... youve spent all this time doing it spot on, taking your time and getting it how you want it..

i bet is gonna look the mutts nuts when its finnished... its just the shitty weather getting you down..

keep up the good work.

Well said Rob.

Maybe you should be called softcore eh Chris lol.

Grit your teeth and push through it mush, the end result will be worth every pissed off moment.

£100 for that little Polo, tell your uncle he is a tight arse, use his shitty Beemer and sell me it for £200 so i can put an R1 lump in the boot of it!

Back
Top Bottom