Miriam and Stevo (B1 and B2 gone)

THIS

Image224copy.jpg

made things happen in my pants.

whats on the list for your blue beast next then?

that blue is such a lovely colour and i havent seen many around in your blue!

Yeah hopefully going to fit some decent suspension (Taking the Pi springs off as they are too bouncy with the shocks I have), finish off the bodywork (Bit of rust on the door and front panel, and the arches need redoing).
And SR20 it at some point. Going to do it properly and clean up the engine bay, paint the block etc. Squeaky clean.

Few pics from the weekend:

OMG ITS BLACK!
Image225.jpg

Image227.jpg

Image228.jpg

Image229.jpg

Used autoglym clear wax for the first time, its good!
Image226.jpg

Mmmm beading
Image232.jpg

mmmm black cars just look sooo good when they are clean!!!!

its a right pain you have 2 of my fav colour almeras if i get another it would be a GTI in your blue corbs! defiantly!

the deep black joy was courtesy of Corbs and younger brother Connor (cost me an arm and a leg...!) for the Northern Meet, so thanks to them for this. When you see the car looking so joyous you just want more wax on the bonnet.

its all good.

mmm nice

corwin, this looks so fukin hawt right now, except the wheels. not feelin the red stripe, and not a fan of black std rims. imo makes the car look a tad dull when i reckon it could look fookin immense, best 5 door evaaaaaa with diff wheels.

the pics from the front make my panties damp

Is the Auto Glym clear wax liquid like the rest of their range of cleaners? If so sounds like a good way of doing a nice quick and easy wax once over every so often.

mmm nice

corwin, this looks so fukin hawt right now, except the wheels. not feelin the red stripe, and not a fan of black std rims. imo makes the car look a tad dull when i reckon it could look fookin immense, best 5 door evaaaaaa with diff wheels.

the pics from the front make my panties damp

Think one day when I have monies etc I'll get some slipstreams in white. Other than that I love the wheels, they look l33t when clean and not dirty matt like they are now.

serviced it yet?

*cough*

Is the Auto Glym clear wax liquid like the rest of their range of cleaners? If so sounds like a good way of doing a nice quick and easy wax once over every so often.

Dont know never used any of them! I am looking to get a decent polish and cloths to get the scratches out of the wings and bonnet as they annoy me on a daily basis, so might get some more autoglym.

Think one day when I have monies etc I'll get some slipstreams in white. Other than that I love the wheels, they look l33t when clean and not dirty matt like they are now.

*cough*

Dont know never used any of them! I am looking to get a decent polish and cloths to get the scratches out of the wings and bonnet as they annoy me on a daily basis, so might get some more autoglym.

schlag

bring it round when Im home and Il give eet a mopping

Back
Top Bottom