Miriam and Stevo (B1 and B2 gone)

Just watched that video back again and you never notice how loud/raspy it is as the wooshing noise from the front takes over every time, or the way it pops between gears!

Think one day when I have monies etc I'll get some slipstreams in white. Other than that I love the wheels, they look l33t when clean and not dirty matt like they are now.

*cough*

Dont know never used any of them! I am looking to get a decent polish and cloths to get the scratches out of the wings and bonnet as they annoy me on a daily basis, so might get some more autoglym.

:lol: No I mean is it liquid, like the rest of the autoglym range which is liquid too.

Yeah it is, much better and easier to apply than the turtle wax gunk I usually use.

I'm down south working on B1 atm which now sports a set of legal and more importantly inflated tyres (Thanks to curtis), the cat back still has its sticker on! Underneath is so clean and rustless, I have fixed the rev counter, taken the back bumper off and found next to no rust too. I am so chuffed with the condition of this car.

sounds like more of a poof noise than a pop, did sound odd when I was revving it I though

odd in a good way, I stayed outside when you drove off hoping you would boot it down the side of the church :lol:

So a few pics from my latest working trip to devonshiiiiiirrrreee

Miriam loaded down with tools and wheels
Image237.jpg

Dragged B1 out of the garage to change the wheels
Image239.jpg

Exhaust is pretty new!
Image240.jpg

Back bumper off, no rust here
Image244.jpg

New one on with some of toms magic scratch remover
Image251.jpg

Skirts on, standard ride height ftl
Image248.jpg

Image249.jpg

Image252.jpg

Tucked away after oil and filter, and air filter change (Only spark plugs left to do servicing wise)
Image258.jpg

It was the easiest oil filter change I've ever done! Long screw driver + hammer FTW

To do:
Small patch of welding needed (Will get it done at MOT time), free up the rear brakes (Sticky caliper), refit interior, polish and wax, spark plugs, MOT, tax and sell :)
One more trip down south should do it :)

Taking miriam home
Image238.jpg

mate i think you can be proud of what you have done their mate. I would have just broke it lol. You have 2 nice looking mera's now

Haha thanks mate, I may well get a breaker in with the profits from this one, or another fixer-upper, depends what turns up!

The GTI is very nice mate. Looks in good condition too. Hope your coming up to see us soon!

Yeah should be soon man :)

some p1's are astounding at not rusting haha my black one is a good example thats still going strong...

miriam is a slut

Back
Top Bottom