Miriam and Stevo (B1 and B2 gone)

the 2 front wings aint half bad match!

told you that second batch of paint for the rear arch was lighter though! you can tell by the back bumper being the first batch and the rear arch being the second!

so gutted about that whole weekend! i was left physically drained! 1 thing after another! lol

Yeah, the arch is mostly rattlecanned at the moment anyhow! Needs a polish! Still need to polish out the wetsanding marks too, aaargh can't be bothered.

Had a spare grille and a few tins of paint lying around in the shed so...
Image216.jpg

^should do that! Also, ya need some black plastic restorer on that splitter.

Oh yeah and thanks to Sam I now have a janspeed backbox with no leaks! Unlike my old system. Sounds luverleee.

Brilliant grille that, you not thought about colour coding the mirrors?

Yeah I was going to, especially now someone has smashed my drivers side one. Still got the ones off my old SRi to go on. Ben - I'd love to but I have no moniezzzzz :(

looks great... i still want your indicators :D

Ha! You cant have my £10 genuine autech indicators :P Almost lost one the other day when the plastic mount snapped.

Only just got round to looking at this, really comming along nicely :)

What mods you got done to the GA performence wise, Ross mentioned you tried a 2.5'' catback system? how did that fair :P

Only just got round to looking at this, really comming along nicely :)

What mods you got done to the GA performence wise, Ross mentioned you tried a 2.5'' catback system? how did that fair :P

The big exhaust was rubbish, completely sapped power from it! Was so much better when I put the GTi system on.

All I have on at the moment is a GTi cat back and janspeed backbox. Probably should do a service as it hasnt been done since I got it, and the oil's like tar. Joe looked after it really well though! It possibly has a K and N panel filter but I've not checked.

Once I've put the right springs on it should handle nicely again, none of this bounce bounce mismatched spring/shock malarkey.

Well the damage isnt as bad as I feared...

Image221.jpg

..which is a relief.

Pics from weston, just like taking pics to be honest!
Tinkered with this one
Image224copy.jpg

Image223.jpg

Back
Top Bottom