Miriam and Stevo (B1 and B2 gone)

tomorrow?? as in today? but you posted today! better not meen tomorrw as in tomorrow cos you meant to be at mine today to help tomorrow! :O

Finished uni on friday so now I can work on my cars without feeling guilty! yay!

Gave Miriam a well needed wash and wax when I got back from Raceworx's yesterday, and today I installed the CD player out of my mondeo (RIP) as I've lost the facia to my nice stereo :( , my JDM as fuck DIN cup holder (and free box?), and the armrest/cupholders out of the mondeo! Fits like a charm, works like a dream. So now I have 4 cupholders, maccy D's car park for me oh yes.
Anyway, no-one reads posts without pics, so here they are.
IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

My almeras are black and blue!
IMG_3355-1.jpg

Cheers Ed, I cant believe people pay stupid money for the center armrest things, and they dont have built in cupholders!

Well... finally got everything ready.

2 new front wings
P1 sideskirts
Rear bumper with VZR spats
GTi cat back and backbox

Ready to be rustproofed, sprayed and fitted soon :) Might have a go at the rear arches too. Just need to get the brake fluid leak sorted.

LEX THE IMPALER!

Got bored and ripped off the rust bubbles, then found a pen. New wings due to be sprayed soon so doesnt matter what they look like.
IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

New pics with Autech indicators fitted, I havent colour matched them yet though so one is lighter than the other but not too noticeable when fitted. The writing has been cleaned off today but no pics of that.

I parked next to a pile of manure to make it look good.
IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3691.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

Damn low for springs
IMG_3693.jpg

Filth (Cleaned it afterward)
IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

And with the GTi
IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg