Miriam and Stevo (B1 and B2 gone)

IMG_4251.jpg

Dodgy camera or council slicks?

i dont know whether wayne has been in touch but just for the record i took the bits straight round on sunday evening dude

miriam is a slut

Ehm....... no.

They arent red anymore anyway :P

Quicky is cracking on with the primering, cant wait to get it all fitted and have a nice looking car again.

Also, KU31 tyres arrived today w00t

Well the kumhos are pretty sweet atm, definitely notice the difference with new rubber, proof will be next time it rains I think.

Tasha's GTi has had a bit of a refresh, with the smashed bumper and dented/scratched bonnet being replaced with some nice ones thanks to Rich (And a splitter that hopefully is harder to crack!)
Crap pic due to fading light, but looks nice when out of the sun (Swirl mark city)
DSC00054.jpg

205,000 ;)

Couple of pics also:
Om nom nom delicious underseal
DSC00042.jpg

Side profile as she currently stands on the 50 profile tyres
DSC00044.jpg

Probably was a good time for new tyres....
DSC00043.jpg

And lastly Jess the cat eating cat nip, then lying down in the garden, stoned.
DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

:lol: at cat pics.

205k wow going strong I take it still?

Side profile of the blue warrior looks good :thumb:. Plans?

:lol: at cat pics.

205k wow going strong I take it still?

Side profile of the blue warrior looks good :thumb:. Plans?

Yeah, slight gearbox whine I think but meh.

Miriam-wise; waiting for the wings and rear bumper/spats to be finished, then I'll be heading up to quickdraw's to put it all together and have some repairs done on the rear arches along with a replacement bootlid.

It'll end up with P1 skirts and VZR rear spats, rust free front wings, fixed rear wings, and a non-rusty bootlid :)

Forgot to say - I might have a go at retrimming the door cards in urban camo and mess about with these front wings ;)

CV Boot needs doing soon too as it exploded a few weeks ago.

Today, cut off the embarrasing rattly heatshield (Thing was loose as a wizards sleeve), and put a bit of paint on the sill welds, and a splodge on the rusty front arches. Amazing the difference it makes from a distance.
DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

CV boot still not done, and it dawned on me that the bounciness experienced when people are in the car may partly be down to standard (Original) shocks on the front. In the absence of coilover cash some new shocks KYB may be in order to match the back.

What sort of rattle did the heatshield do for you? I've got like a strange vibrationy crappy noise when holding high revs and sometimes when accelerating.

Is it that?

I love how you have two Almeras btw. Especially like the black gti.

edit: is the black one yours or not? I'm sure it used to be at least?

Back
Top Bottom