My 99 P2 GTI

Hey!!

This is my almera GTI, this was taken last month!! :)

Let me know what ya all think

Thanks....

DSCF0046-1.jpg

DSCF0038-1.jpg

DSCF0036-1.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0034-1.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

Since these pic's i have got the windows tinted, and i have a set of 15" lenso RS5's, Cash is a bit tight at the moment, bt i will be getting the oz super t's refurbed,

Lowered 40mm
Hid Kit
Pulsar Grill (Maybe Lucino)
Drilled and Grooved discs

Any other ideas.......... bear in mint the Engine is completely standard apart from a k&n panel filter

Looks nice, bit high but -40mm springs should sort it :)
Those wheels would look really nice in white against the blue IMO.

H!!

Thanks for the comment

Il post a pic up later on of the car as it sits now, with the 15" lenso's and the tinted windows,

Im currently saving up to get the oz super t's refurbed, there is slight buckles and the paint is wearing away..........

Thanks for the replys, Much apreciated

Here is a pic of the car the way it is now at the minute.....

AlmeraGti005.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

Please let me know what ya'll think and any advice is very much appreciated..

80mm looks good, but it's a pain in the arse to drive. i found 70mm is about tops without totally destroying the car - and even then it still decks out on speed bumps, country roads occassionally :(

40mm looks cool, just seems hit and miss with certain lowering kits as to whether you actually get much of a drop or not. sometimes looks really low, other people have hardly seen a difference.

Im inking 40mm too

Like irish roads arnt great TBH, I think that if u lower it 40mm with 17" it looks lower, bt i just have 15" id love coilovers bt cant affors them :(

Im on the look out for a VZR grill and need the front bumper resyrayed, She'l be perfect little GTI THEN :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey!!

Heres a pic of my car, i have got the front bumper respyred, nismo visor, and jap style front plate

DSC00885.jpg

i know the pic's isnt the best, i'l get better one's up soon :)

Back
Top Bottom