My 99 P2 GTI

Oh i know.... serious stuff.. even when i tried to cut it... it stuck to the knife.... it's a disaster.... there tow bolts in the boot lid.. at an awkward angle..... took some time...lol but i'm well happy with the lights..

Pretty cool too that when i put on my rear fog on.. the two inners light up.... :)

You should really wire them up to come on with the parks as the vz-r's are wired that way! it's just the circuit is slightly different in the euro spec for a fog light as the japs have none.

Just splice the loom in on the back and it will save you having to always turn on the fogs.

Your old boy working for the esb? mine too!

No my dad's in the Army... that was taken at my girlfriends house.. it's her dad in the Esb :)

Might link the wires up to the number plate lights..... :D

What polish/wax do you use on the lights? couldn't believe the shine....lol

Bit of an update... Give the engine a good clean today :D

121.jpg

After the first lowering spring went id i took a quick pick.. :)

DSCN2248.jpg

Here's a pic of the rear passanger side, i was delighted to see no rust at all :D

DSCN2249.jpg

No idea why no one commented on that engine bay mate, that's gleaming! Top job :thumb:

Always nice to see everything is in good condition/no rust :)

Got the car back last night.. Delighted with how it looks... the V-maxx springs lowered it nicely :)

Next on the list is fit the 2 slat grill then it's time for photoshoot

Yep standard shocks, there v-maxx lowering springs.. the front springs are a coil lower than original, the rear is merely the same size as standard... so the car sits level now.... as for ride i don't find it doesnt feel much harsher than standard.. i haven't driven it much... so i'l have to take it for a good spin to judge..

But i think it looks the business

Here's a quick pic of how it sits now.. sorry about the quality.. ** phone pic** will get proper photo's soon... it's rotten in this pis :O

DSCN2273.jpg

It's a bit cleaner than that pic now matt... sanded down the rocker cover and polished it up as best i could etc...... it was dirty and mucky etc just the same as any other engine if you get me..

Back
Top Bottom