My 99 P2 GTI

Looks good, welcome the the fully undersealed club. What was the stuff he used? is it underseal or more like stonechip? I ended up going for stonechip based product cause it semi dries and isn't sticky to the touch anymore so u dont get black sticky shit all over you if you need to do work under the car like regular underseal... also doesn't come off without whitespirit/scrubbing lulz

Please get man exhaust for the car though lol!

It's more like stonechip, was under Damo's and definitely not sticky

think stephen is keeping this as standard as they come and too right, its absolutely mint and spotlessly clean!

looks a good job indeed

Tis a good job :)

i dont have a clue if it's underseal or stone chip myself.. but if dylan says it's stone chip :) Thats what it is...

I'm, going to keep it as standard as i can to be honest... :) The exhaust has a blow in it at the moment so need it sorted as it's in for test next week.. if anything i'd put a branded back box on it fgk etc if one comes up :)

@Sam.. Cheers Man! :)

Well lads.. :)

This ia juat a pie in the sky idea at the monent.. but I'm seriously considering turbo0ing the GTI over the Summer.. Just want to weigh up costs first off in today's market :)

The parts i know i will need are:

GTI-R Turbo Manifold and downpipe
Gti-r Turbo Oil feed
Front mount intercooler
Gti-r Fuel Pump
Sr20det injectors

what else am i missing? Cheers in advance :)

Back
Top Bottom