My 99 P2 GTI

Where did you get your jap style front plate bud?

I just got it made at a local motor factor, Just ask for a jap rear plate, and stick it on the front....:D

Yup, She'l deffo be lowered 40mm......just have to wait till after christmas as money is a bit tight.....:(

Hey!! Thought it was about time i updated this a little bit, Its been a while, but due to my girlfriend been pregnant and us having our first baby, and my GTI is off the road at the moment + i haven't have the time or money to get anything done.. :)

Here's a few pics of how she sits now, this was after a valet by myself last Monday
:D

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00598-1.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

Oh i also got a 3 slat grill today off damianga15de from the sight here.. Thanks damian, :thumb:

Here's a pic of it on the car, the grill was black when i got it,

Here's a pic of the new grill on the car, Let me know what you think.. :VVL:

I'm not sure if i should get it sprayed blue, as i like the black so any opinions would be very much appreciated on weather to leave it black or spray it blue...?:
roll:

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00648-1.jpg

Sorry to but in lads but I rekon ya spray it to. Looks nice like black but blue would be better.......quick chop.....

I think i'l leave it black for the minute anyway.. it looks well in blue, but the black makes it stand out and makes it look meaner.. i have 40mm lowering springs.. just haven't had the time to get them put id due to the car having no tax or insurance at the minute :(

Not sure whats next on the mods list any suggestions?. :roll:

i'm getting a set of original Nissan Almera GTI wheels soon... :D keel the originality... :D getting the Oz refurbed too... :D Just need to save up some cash

Hey...
Made a few changes to my car today... :D fitted a set of VZR lights i got.. :D (Thanks to N15) and put a jap plate back on the front.. let me know what you's think..

I'm not too sure about the jap plate... i'm in two minds... but let me know what you's think

DSC01517.jpg

Sorry about the quality
DSC01523.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

DSC01527.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

Well pleased.. Cheers N15..

nice one mate, do like! ... next up exhaust? that pea shooter looks lost :clown:

also really like the mudflaps .... hmmmmmmm

Steve

No bother man that glue that holds them in is serious stuff isn't it I actually thoght at one point they weren't coming out at all!

Back
Top Bottom