My almera Vs Renault espace

Yeah they're not too shabby.

All the ones with low miles and the colour/interior combo I like seem to be AUTOMATIC though :mad:

isK said:
i have a brand new micra s as a courtesy car, i think the S stands for SUPER

They are shocking motors !! S is the most basic model...

I had two micras before my almera - a 96 1.0 Shape, and a 2001 1.0 S - both great little cars but first time my mera went into the garage they gave me one of these news ones!

Ever since - I make a point of telling them I bought an almera because I prefer the engine / room etc etc, and dont wish to be stuck in some poxy little motor! I now get something off the forecourt, usually a almera SVE or a primera :)

I'm enjoying it more than my old mans 1.5 N16, just for the fact it handles better!

Oh and it's faster too :lol:
Gear box is well clunky though AND pedals are too small :eek:

It's pretty fun to rant about, I gave a lift to some bird at work today and she drilled me for ragging the micra- my response it that's what's expected- it's a courtesy car! Gotta test it out! :D

isK said:
It's pretty fun to rant about, I gave a lift to some bird at work today and she drilled me for ragging the micra- my response it that's what's expected- it's a courtesy car! Gotta test it out! :D

lol tell her that you might like to get one if it had the power behind the pedel lol.

Darren198712 said:
lol tell her that you might like to get one if it had the power behind the pedel lol.

To be honest i thought that- if they made something that small but at lot more powerful then I'd seriously consider it. Dunno abou the shape of the new micra...it's sPafe though mind

They do this 160sr, seen one in a local dealers, and thought it looked alright :O

Attachments

• Micra160SR_a.jpg
    Micra160SR_a.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 100
i was getting all excited then- i thought 160 stood for 160 bhp :roll:

Well I think it's time to move onto something bigger anyway...

NissanMicra350_V.jpg

the micra 350sr ;)

Looks like I'll have to give up the MiCRA tomorrow :(

According to the garage's web site, my car's ready. Well all good things come to an end... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom