IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

What I would do to de-barry it:

Remove the stickers, get untinted rear lights, lose the front frog lights, as you mentioned SRi bumper and colour coded rear bumper, GTi wheels (black?) GTi spoiler and a new grille, it'll look a lot better then. Not a fan of colour coded dash's either, but each to their own :D

i think it would look good with the bumpers leaving black then with black wheels, lowered and a black GTi spoiler yeeeeeeh

it is lowered mate! im going to get sri bumpers and paint white. gti spoiler should be on route as we speak. and then wheels well im not decided about them yet!

Lol at all the hate in this thread, people in glass houses......

Looks a clean car, great first car anyway.....just keep working on it but take a step back once in a while so you don't get carried away with accessories.

cheers for that, fogs are coming off as soon as i get new bumper. the "thing" on rear towing eye is going to be removed in morning. got a couple of bits of rust, which i thought i sorted but was back a week later :mad:. opinions shall i have the spoiler black or white. also do you like the rocker cover? was going to paint the letters either black or blue.

cheers for that, fogs are coming off as soon as i get new bumper. the "thing" on rear towing eye is going to be removed in morning. got a couple of bits of rust, which i thought i sorted but was back a week later :mad:. opinions shall i have the spoiler black or white. also do you like the rocker cover? was going to paint the letters either black or blue.

End of the day mate, if YOU like that 'thing' on the back of your car, and YOU like the fog lights keep them. Not everyone will tell you what you want to hear. Dont change things that you like because other people tell you! Have confidence!

Gav

Back
Top Bottom