My GTI-R

me 3 el, need 4wd end of. kinda already dibbsed my next car off martyn for vvl project no. 2, this time with 4wd lol

yeh liam i'll take you for a spin but it wont be across the car park dude, we shall go find a private road for those type of frivolities :lol:

Reactions: IT
weeeeeeeeeeell good news here i guess. the new jobs wages is allowing me to keep the slut so happy days. as some know i bought richs MIMs off him and i have to say the car looks fooking savage ;) offset yeeeeeeeeeees. took the mudflaps off too, so that offset can be seen :ninja: tight arse yO

23042011282.jpg

23042011281.jpg

23042011280.jpg

23042011279.jpg

23042011284.jpg

weeeeeeeell it is a sunny day
23042011283.jpg

Well you did say Wezz that they would look good. Luckily I put up a test pic of them on an N15 and they went to someone in the club. Looks awesome.

Green spokes what? i.e. the original colour Rich got from me in.

photo-1-2.jpg

Looks pure filth Champ...

That green is win I must say.

Does keeping the Pulsar mean that its DET will find its way into the Sunny and get sold to me?

weeeeeeell keeping the GTiR will result in the DET coming out gadgey, not too sure on it going into my sunny though, thats supposed to be my daily eco wagon, but hey if you want it to go into a sunny then woohoo lets do it chief

plan!

it will be staying in until winter like, she will be back off the road through the winter months so i can play with her though ;)

Back
Top Bottom