My GTi

haha Ive done the tyre dressing a couple of times, I dont wash the wheels though when I do the car.
I take them off to properly clean them and seal them up to keep the powder coat sweet, I tyre dress them then when they go back on. (Havnt done it for a while though):lol:

looks awesome mate, is that rears on lowest like before?

and whats this about softest setting u ponce!!:P get em at least half way hard!

jokin, prob let em settle first.;)

No I raised the rears a little, Im letting them settle and they are well comfy atm :D

Got them tracked/aligned today, straight as something straight now:lol:

SEX.jpg

What a week, 200 mile drive down south for a week away and picked up this :rolleyes:

P1040508.jpg

Which grew to this

P1040569.jpg

P1040575.jpg

Which led to this

P1040779-1.jpg

P1040784-1.jpg

P1040785.jpg

P1040787-1.jpg

which resulted in this

P1040818.jpg

And some nature

P1040776.jpg

The coilovers are great at the moment, have no issues with them atm have put about 500 miles on them so far, they are comfy on the motorway :D

Where`s the sunstrip???!!!! :eek: :(

Still looking good though! :thumbs:

I knew someone would spot it :rolleyes:

it doesnt really bother me, but Ive been looking at getting some lights tints so would get a sunstrip put on then, if I choose to go for them.

what did the guy say of you taking those pics???? how did it hap, pot hole, stone chip etc??

He didnt say noubt, I was pretty obvious about doing it so he had every oppourtunity to say.
Was going up an overtaking stretch with my mate infront and he flicked something up as he pulled out, right in the bottom corner of the windscreen I didnt know it had cracked till I arrived because I had a tomtom in the corner. Only noticed when I had gotten out :rolleyes:

It grew by itself too over night and during the day, just before he turned up though I did bang on the screen to see what would happen :lol:

that grew fast!

did you see him use the silicone/drill, used one at work, brilliant little tool

Yeah was a cool little toy,

Ive decided something I dislike about the coilovers..............

Ive banged my head on the bloody boot so many times :rasp::lol:

Back
Top Bottom