My GTi

used a much better camera this time ;)

picture revised

I had the windscreen replaced 'again' with a sunstrip version :D

shame though the Daiyama's will be coming off and going back, Im also currently toying with the idea of selling some bits off it,

i.e

Autech lamps, vzr lights, blitz & apexi filters, 5zigen filler cap,

P1050017.jpg

= 1 Full tank of V-Power and a run to and from JAE :thumb:

brapbrap :lol:

bloody hell, even with motorway miles thats pretty decent! and i presume there was some fairly 'energetic' driving at times, to and from JAE ;)

actually how the fook????

was tonne plus at times, off the limiter at others ;)

stop starting on the M25 aswell, unbelievable :)

how the fuck did you get that? i filled it before i left, didnt have much left on the way back so filled it up again after 370 miles, just worked it out now at 33mpg on pretty much constant motorways which is pretty crap but who cares. thats on a £65 tank as well, im sure almera ones are smaller and you got more miles, maybe i do need a GTi? :lol:

Ive just found the receipt from when I filled up put in 40 litres at about £48 cracking on about 46 mpg, theres still petrol in the car so Im half tempted to drive around till it runs out and see just how many miles I can get ;)

Couple of weeks ago when I went down to Cornwall I managed 384 miles on a tank before I had to fill up, me an Rhyd were sat in the services bout an hour out of bristol when I checked and I had just over 1/4 of a tank on about 330 miles, figured I would go for 400, carried on driving normally too overtaking etc.

Very happy with it :D

Engine must be running the best it can ey, I need more mods to use more fuel ;)

lovely mate, like cov said - sri splitter looks cool, a la rowdy's.

only thing i don't like is the colour coding of the slat in the middle of bumper - imo draws attention to something that looks better without. :P

other than that though - :cool:

isnt colour coding, has had a new bumper at some point and the whole thing was sprayed, doesnt really notice unless your looking.

Back
Top Bottom