My GTI

as i lost my job there aint much going on with it atm only thing ive been able to do is jsut repair genral road wear and keep it running.

im waiting on my laywer being a nice man and giving me the rest of my inheratance and then the list will be.

JDM rear numberplate surround
respray to tidy it up
new set of alloys hopefully in white
BC coilovers
black powder coated rocker cover
all black pipes replaced with either blue/red samco hoses
nismo FPR
removal of the air con unit
rear wiper hole smoothed as i like it without the wiper
5% rear tints

and a secret project which i will show once its done :)
ohh and giving some money to the dvla so i can drive my car without having to have a baby sitter :(.

but other than that yeah sry there aint been much life in this thread but hard to do stuff when ££ is low and even utility bills are killing u , the option of sellign the car has even been placed on the table a few times but thankfully the wife wont let me cause its once of the few tihngs i've kept after looseing job.

picked these up today

DSCF4088.jpg

getting things moving at last so these will be on the car on thursday :)

wait till u see her on them bud if your in on thursday i will pop up round when i get back i also need ot come and see u before then to talk to u about something or PM me your mobile number as ive lost mine atm

here is the car with the coilovers on now please ignore the mess of her atm, so much salt being put down on the roads up here atm

DSCF4089.jpg

DSCF4090.jpg

DSCF4091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom