My JDM Y0 Pulsar Serie GTi

dunno, ... you sure?
pretty sure nissan wouldnt have made the seats different in the JDM and UKDM N15's

I'm afraid i'm gona confirm what rajackson said, 3 out of 4 of the bolts line up, the back left (on the drivers side) and back right (on the passenger side) dont line up correctly.

Clean looking car all the same :) good luck with it

dunno, ... you sure?
pretty sure nissan wouldnt have made the seats different in the JDM and UKDM N15's

i promise you its true.

all 4 mounts are in a square layout as opposed to one being further back.

rear bench isn't bolted in either, its just clipped in

Might be a 3dr/5dr thing but can't see it. The rear seat fittings are different also as there is no 60/40 split, so could be that they jigged the front seats about abit as well.

Just wait till you drive it and realise the indicators/wipers are the wrong way round. lol

The button u gotta push to get the key out as well is a tad annoying as well.

All in all a good buy, especially with the kit and no rust. :D

nah its not a 3/5 door thing, i have mattmera's old GTi seats in my car now.

just so you know dude, your bucket seats wont directly fit this. the seat mounting points are different

Could just swap the mounts over to the pulsar runners or are they custom runners on the bucket seats?

Congrats mate, I think I originally spotted this car randomly whilst browsing nissan's one night out of boredom :lol:

I should have gone and purchased it rather than telling the club!

Front o/s headlight looks fairly tucked under the bonnet tho Stu??
Very rare/nice car though.. At a bargain price!
Keeping it Phase 1 tyte though bro!! :)
Joe

awesome stu, gonna look amazing!

as for the front seats, its sounds very much like N14 rails/seats will drop straight in!

It loooks good mate as for your private plate you can't make an old appear to be newer so putting N15TBO would make the odd M reg car newer unless I'm chatting shit I'd check with dvla if I'm wrong im sorry lol x

correct Garnz!

Only thing you could do maybe is argue with the DVLA and say that it should have been on an "N" plate as that was the 1st N15's over here.

The reason it will be on an M plate is whoever imported it will have declared the year of manufacture as 1995;

M 1 AUG 1994 - 31 JUL 1995
N 1 AUG 1995 - 31 JUL 1996

They should have said (as it would have been) after the end of July 95, making it an N plate.

Worth a try Stu!

at last ive see the pics...

definatly looks the tits mate!!!!

top class... realy likeing the spats... and u now have a spair 2 slat grill :D

cant wait to see it

:D

Back
Top Bottom