Fitted front and rear braces
GTi interior
Solid Front Engine mount
had vac gauge, now gone to tommo
cleaned the TB and MAF

next up is some uprated pads.
maybe a backbox

some drag time at crail!!! :)

oh and definately some deglobing to be done... still...

picked up something tonight.... details under wraps till i fit em though.

so hopelessness... keep it zipped

Wheels-1.jpg

just waiting on fitting kit... and ready to roll on 15's :) (not GTi alloys btw)

You've done well to get one with such low mileage the engine's hardly been run in!
The bump strips are glued on, it's quite a job to piggle the glue off but worth it in the end, just don't park it in any supermarket car parks.

brake cleaner and soft cloth will get the left on glue off bud easily enough

Aye get that dropped and they'll look fine, are they 15s? I got some Wolfrace BLACK STALIONS from the frauds about 3yrs ago and they were cheap and cheerful and suited my SRi really well.

look nice mate, but jesus christ - tell me that's secretly jacked up a bit somewhere?!! :eek:

forgot how bad the arches actually are! lol.

look nice mate, but jesus christ - tell me that's secretly jacked up a bit somewhere?!! :eek:

forgot how bad the arches actually are! lol.

fraid not...

it was on a hill so i thats my excuse...

and yes 15"

lowering is next.

i love the wheels, make the car look stacks better. and at 200 quid definately worth the cash

Very cheap mate :) bargain!
Almost as cheap as a new set of tires!
If you want some coilover sleeves/springs cheap drop me a PM as mine will be up for grabs when I fit my coilies.
Joe

chris will cry if i showed them... lol

LOL! Wow on the arches! Wheels actually doesn't look as bad as I thought! Don't look like 15s!
Makes me think of the song React by Erick Sermon and Redman with the line "hey yo them 10's, I know but I keep em clean though" lol
30secs in
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27Dzac3hoE[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom