My 'mera GX 1.6

may sound stupid but the car feels more stable and steering more responsive.

steering feels lighter at low speed and the car isn't as twitchy on the motorway.

tyres are a lot more grippy than the previous shit i had as well

A word of warning, and i know you'll think "oh he's a brand snob", but keep an eye on those wheels. As someone who used to work for Halfords, i can tell you now that Ripspeed alloys buckle verryyy easily.

nah dude thats not a brand snobbish comment, i'm aware that there is an increased risk.

worst i heard was in a crash wolf wheels splitting in half.

it's a case of quality reflects what you pay for.

Wicked, they should be fine, and in the event something does happen to them just waltz back in with your receipt and get a refund innit.

Ok so i bought Ed's wheelnuts off him at the weekend and have now got them fitted and they look ace! they pretty much match the paint on the car

Nuts.jpg

Also polished the car today, and it looks ace!

Shyne.jpg

post-op ed?

:lol:

Ross they look awesome. Nice to see they went to a good home. So we have slag parts in the club like grilles and numberplate surounds. Now we have slag...nuts? Or is that title reserved for Rhyd?

haven't taken any distance pics, but i am meeting a load of people in manchester next week for a meet/shoot so i'll have loadsa pics then :)

As he said, he got them from me. I bought them from a shop at JAE 2008. I can't remember the shop name (stufagti might) but I went on their website after and they didnt list wheelnuts anyway. Google lightweight wheel nuts and you're bound to find some. Expect to pay £50+ for them though.

Back
Top Bottom