My 'mera GX 1.6

Just finished priming my new part

part.jpg

anyone guess what tis?

believe it or not i actually saw that, and thought it was too good to be true, but if it comes recommended i will have to buy me a few cans

i found with nissan spray paint, its dries verrry fast, you can watch it dry, smells very strong of thinner type stuff :) sall good

i've been threatened by my grandad that i have to get a respirator... cause apparently his brother was a painter to trade and is now on oxygen 24/7...

its not like i do a lot of painting

Yeah its from a dealership, just like going to parts and asking for some, proper nissan invoice as well. Respond to emails as well, cant fault holdcroft

ok done 2 things tonight

first one, coulple of decals on the boot.
DSC00328.jpg

second, not everyones cup of tea, but i think it looks ok and has a purpose.
DSC00329.jpg

and i am WELLLLL aware that it needs a wash. thats the mornings duty

holy shit! when was the last time you washed it lol

to be honest the raised bonnet does actually work, as if you leave your car idling for ages the wings get damn warm and very hot air comes out the gap between the wing and bonnet, this never happens with a raised bonnet

last time i washed it was when me and chris took photo's... i gave up trying to wash it cause it just gets manky when i go to uni...

but yeah i know what you mean bout the raised bonnet. it probly helps from the point of view there is more air getting to the very back of the bay as well

Pedobear!! YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!

To be honest bud, the raised bonnet didn't look too bad when I saw it tonight man.

Paint your mirror covers. Get clear side repeaters :)

aye while the fans are pulling hot air through the rad, the raised bonnet allows the air hot to actually go somewhere

Back
Top Bottom